Anyone else testing June 18?

Ali33

Reaction score
And want to wait it out with me? I honestly have no idea if or when I ovulated since I had a loss last month. I have a follow up appt June 18th so that is the day I am going to test. Anyone else want to wait with me? Hubby keeps saying I am pregnant lol.. We started trying right when I stopped bleeding which was May 19th so I guess anything is possible at this point. I have been crampy and lots of twinges in my left ovary area. Had twinges so sharp they woke me up. Even if AF shows up at least I will know where I am at in my cycle. I am hoping to be one of the lucky ones who gets pregnant before their first period though! :happydance:

I'll wait with you! I'm very sorry for your loss :hugs: I'm testing on the 20th if I can make myself wait that long! Here's hoping for a rainbow baby for you and :bfp: for us both! :flower:

Hey! I definitely hope we both get our BFPs this month! Have you had any symptoms at all?

A couple, but since I'm only 1 DPO everyone tells me they're probably psychosomatic lol! Lots of pinching and twinging from right side, some gentle cramps from uterus and cervix, nausea and suddenly it's like I can smell everything (that last one is most likely the psychosomatic) It's my first ever TWW so I'm not really sure what's normal or not!

lol.. I have had lots of twinges from my left side. I honestly don't know if I ovulated or not. I have OPKs but I didn't want to use them not having any idea when I might ovulate. I did have some brown spotting about 10 days ago but not sure if that is ovulation or just something left over from the loss..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->