Anyone else testing on April 21st?

Welcome Mrs.DFoster fx'do for you. I think your symptoms sound really good. I hadn't experienced anything this cycle until this morning, which is only some dull cramps. For my this isn't unusual so I'm trying not to think to much into it.

That's awesome CarlyP. I wish my OPK's would've came with at least one lol. I know I've purchased a CB opk before and it was in there I thought.

They're so expensive to buy too unless you get the cheap internet ones off ebay/amazon and they've always worked great for me.

mzhwd- Did you get the results of your progesterone test back yet? O:

Hi Ladies last I took a test at 9 pm and my :bfp: right away!!! I then for some reason miss the stick the morning so I stuck it in the toilet thinking hey it won't come up and it came right up!!! I also took a digital said pregnant!! I'm only 9dpo I'm so confused as this is my third and never came up that soon. Should I be worried?!?!

Hey ladies!

OMG Mrs.Dfoster congrats!!!! 9 dpo is early, but not uncommon. Don't worry about it. Your MD will check everything when you go. My RE told me that the egg enters into the uterus at 5 dpo and I've read online that implantation can occur in a day. Fx'd and wishing you a H&H 9 months I'm glad that we have our 1st BFP!!!! Hopefully we'll have more to come.

Yeah CarlyP I really have to get more IC's. So far I've been sticking with the CB smileys. I've noticed with the cheapies that I get a true positive (according to the instruction pamphlet) the day of ovulation and I tested a few times a day to catch the surge. With the CB I can test once a day and I have extra test left over, but they do get expensive.

AFM I did get my progesterone results this afternoon and I was actually disappointed, but my RE isn't worried. My level was 10.53, which is way lower than my previous ones. I'm not too sure what could've happened. I do know that I did have 2 margaritas yesterday, but I didn't think it would really hurt although I was informed none after 5dpo. My RE said that the levels are enough for early pregnancy and that she would want to confirm pregnancy asap and check levels again. I keep reminding myself that she is the best in the State and I'm trying not to worry. So I'm hoping for the best. I can usually gauge my body by my bbt and right now I'm doing pretty well. So here's for hoping for the best. When I was there a couple had drove for hours to bring her pics of their baby she helped conceive, which really made me feel like I was in good hands.

:dust: to all of us still waiting on our bfp

Hi Ladies last I took a test at 9 pm and my :bfp: right away!!! I then for some reason miss the stick the morning so I stuck it in the toilet thinking hey it won't come up and it came right up!!! I also took a digital said pregnant!! I'm only 9dpo I'm so confused as this is my third and never came up that soon. Should I be worried?!?!

:happydance: Congratulations :flower:

Yeah CarlyP I really have to get more IC's. So far I've been sticking with the CB smileys. I've noticed with the cheapies that I get a true positive (according to the instruction pamphlet) the day of ovulation and I tested a few times a day to catch the surge. With the CB I can test once a day and I have extra test left over, but they do get expensive.

AFM I did get my progesterone results this afternoon and I was actually disappointed, but my RE isn't worried. My level was 10.53, which is way lower than my previous ones. I'm not too sure what could've happened. I do know that I did have 2 margaritas yesterday, but I didn't think it would really hurt although I was informed none after 5dpo. My RE said that the levels are enough for early pregnancy and that she would want to confirm pregnancy asap and check levels again. I keep reminding myself that she is the best in the State and I'm trying not to worry. So I'm hoping for the best. I can usually gauge my body by my bbt and right now I'm doing pretty well. So here's for hoping for the best. When I was there a couple had drove for hours to bring her pics of their baby she helped conceive, which really made me feel like I was in good hands.

:dust: to all of us still waiting on our bfp

Wow, she sounds brilliant, I think your 100% in good hands!

I don't understand progesterone levels, what should they be?

Hopefully so CarlyP. I've read different things online, but my RE said anything over 3 or 4 (I can't remember) means you've ovulated and over 10 means you are able to get have a success pregnancy. Given that nothing else happens of course.

MrsDfoster has me wanting to start test tomorrow at 9 dpo lol. I had planned to test at 11dpo but now I'm anxious lol

Hopefully so CarlyP. I've read different things online, but my RE said anything over 3 or 4 (I can't remember) means you've ovulated and over 10 means you are able to get have a success pregnancy. Given that nothing else happens of course.

MrsDfoster has me wanting to start test tomorrow at 9 dpo lol. I had planned to test at 11dpo but now I'm anxious lol

I think it's a pretty good number, like she said! When I was pregnant with my ectopic, mine was only a .96 and one of my chemicals, it was only an 8. So I am fairly sure I have a progesterone issue which is why I am on progesterone from 3DPO to 14DPO now.

I think it's a pretty good number, like she said! When I was pregnant with my ectopic, mine was only a .96 and one of my chemicals, it was only an 8. So I am fairly sure I have a progesterone issue which is why I am on progesterone from 3DPO to 14DPO now.

Thanks BeeBee

Are any of you ladies experiencing any symptoms yet?

Yeah so far I don't have any symptoms yet either which really does suck for whatever reason lol. But honestly other months I've had a few symptoms and still got AF. So you never really know sine pm sand early preggo symptoms are so close together.

I got lots of symptoms this cycle but AF turned up today!

Congratulations MrsDfoster! I'll test with you ladies tomorrow. I'm probably jumping the gun and will have to test again at the end of the week. But my cycle was weird this time and I didn't bother with tracking o, so why not? Idk when to expect af anyway. Excited to see everyone's results tomorrow!

AnnieMac2 did you test today? I tested but not with fmu and bfn, I'm going to test again in the morning just for good measures. Although I do feel like I'm out.

Sorry the witch got you CarlyP. I feel like I'll be joining you soon. At least you won't be by yourself lol

Hi,
Ladies.
Last month was my first cycle on Femara. I am pretty sure I ovulated on April 7,
And I got my BFP yesterday. ( we took 3 tests because we were in such shock)
I go for a blood test Thursday.
Fingers crossed for me everything sticks and progresses normally!
If any one else gets BFP we will have similar due dates.

Yay Congrats!!! Welcome to the Christmas baby circle!!! And Annie tons of baby dust to you!! Since testing last Tuesday I have an ultra sound for this Tuesday and doctors appointment. Been completely exhaustion and nausea on and off. But because of pre eclampsia with my 15 month old I'm considered high risk plus my blood pressure was horrible two days ago!! Baby dust for everyone I wanna hear all yor bfp!!!!!

Hi Ladies,

I've been getting nothing but :bfn:s so I stopped taking my progesterone and am just waiting for AF now. :( On to month 20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->