Anyone else testing tomorrow? (19/05/10)

Vesta

Mum of 1. WTT #2
Reaction score
Hello ladies!

I'm on CD 35. I'm testing tomorrrow (19/05/10) unless the :witch: beats me to it! I was just wondering in anyone else is in the same boat.

Baby dust to all!

meeee well maybe, my AF is due thurs soo depending on how i feel tomoz i will either test or wait for thursday, good luck :hugs:

xxxx

I wasn't going to test again, AF is due Thurs. Me and hubby have been together for 5 years tomorrow, and it would be nice to get a bfp and tell him. So I might test...but then again I don't want it to spoil our day.

Oh decisions decisions!!

Good luck Ladies! Its my birthday 2moz so i wont be testing as i dnt want to depress myself by getting a BFN as il only be 10dpo and even if i am pregnant, thats the likely result so early on.

Good luck to u all xxx

Well I'm not going to bother testing again, and just had a bit of a pink tinge when I wiped after going to the toilet - looks like AF will be arriving shortly :(

Well I'm not going to bother testing again, and just had a bit of a pink tinge when I wiped after going to the toilet - looks like AF will be arriving shortly :(

I'm sorry hun. :hugs:

maybe tomm if no af but trying to wait till thurs for fear of a chemical preg like last mth

Will be 11 DPO and testing tomorrow. I know it's still early but I'm addicted to POAS at the moment so I figure I'll just keep testing everyday until AF arrives.

Good luck to all the other testers and :dust: all round!

hi ladies
i got a faint :bfp: today so ill be testing again in the am hopeing for a darker line to appear :dust: and :hug: to you all !!

Congrats Momma! Hope you get that darker line tomorrow!

Congrats MommaCC!

It was a :bfn: for me this morning sadly.

How did everyone else do?

:bfn: for me as well but no sign of :witch: yet so hope is not gone! Keep having to check though! Lol!

Congrats Momma!

AF is due today - she's a no show so far!

congrats mommacc. hope for more bfps in the coming days, 4 days late testing tommxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->