New Year Fireworks*January Testing Thread*

13dpiui test, and while it doesn't seem completely blank, definitely not enough there to constitute a positive. I had a dream I was about 6 months pregnant last night and the baby was moving around so much, I could feel it's little feet and head tumbling around and kicking. Hopefully that's my rainbow sending me a message to not give up ttc. Nothing to do now but wait for IUI cycle #6. Seriously starting to consider IVF more now.

PXL_20240126_143307620~2.jpg

PXL_20240126_143307620~3.jpg

Thanks everyone ❤️ I'm supposed to ovulate next on or around Valentine's day, so maybe that's the time! I also have a work trip planned the second week of the tww next month, so maybe the time away and some downtime will help with implantation and all that.

You guys! Look how this dried, whyyyyyy does FRER do this to us!

PXL_20240127_005725144.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

8dpo BFN but my cervix rose and my Inito monitor confirmed an estrogen spike, plus progesterone holding steady. Fingers crossed!

Frer was such an addiction for me.. those faint, ghosty lines had me buying more like a lunatic :dohh:

Frer was such an addiction for me.. those faint, ghosty lines had me buying more like a lunatic :dohh:

Yea I was the same :haha: I loved tourchering myself with them lol xx

Good luck ladies I no near end of month but I have been stalking these threads xx

9dpo BFN but I’ve been nauseous on and off since I woke up, and when we went to Costco after church the smells were not my friend, rubber was bad, and the bakery smell was overwhelming. Also the idea of raw meat was a big no. If I’m not pregnant I’m suing my uterus. And my stomach. My mom is convinced I’m pregnant, and she thinks it’s a girl. I really hope she’s right.

9dpo BFN but I’ve been nauseous on and off since I woke up, and when we went to Costco after church the smells were not my friend, rubber was bad, and the bakery smell was overwhelming. Also the idea of raw meat was a big no. If I’m not pregnant I’m suing my uterus. And my stomach. My mom is convinced I’m pregnant, and she thinks it’s a girl. I really hope she’s right.

Good luck for your next test!

10dpo BFN ugh. Definitely feeling discouraged but I know I’m not out yet.

Currently 8dpo. I woke up with a temp spike after dipping yesterday and my boobs have been so full/sore so I tested even though I know it’s early. I swear I see a line! It’s hard to see because these stupid frer are shiny. I have also had a few evaps with them lately as well so I’m skeptica. I’m running out to grab another brand and will update. Can you see anything?

IMG_0259.jpeg

Currently 8dpo. I woke up with a temp spike after dipping yesterday and my boobs have been so full/sore so I tested even though I know it’s early. I swear I see a line! It’s hard to see because these stupid frer are shiny. I have also had a few evaps with them lately as well so I’m skeptica. I’m running out to grab another brand and will update. Can you see anything?

View attachment 1118065
Yes I can see it. It's just vvf. Good luck sweetheart!

I got another test and it was completely negative. It’s either a nasty evap or it’s too early and the other test wasn’t as sensitive. I’ll keep testing…I’m going to try to wait for tomorrow. lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->