New Year Fireworks*January Testing Thread*

I got another test and it was completely negative. It’s either a nasty evap or it’s too early and the other test wasn’t as sensitive. I’ll keep testing…I’m going to try to wait for tomorrow. lol
Fingers crossed! I’ve spent a lot of time in the past several days just praying for my potential baby (since I can’t be sure it exists yet lol). 10dpo and negative was not what I wanted to see, but I know I’m not out yet. You’re super early at 8dpo, I bet you’ll get your BFP soon. Prayers that you do!

Temp is still up. I have some faint symptoms, but only because I’m paying attention to every little thing. lol I tested with a cheapie this morning and it was bfn. I’m holding out hope that it’s still early. I attached my chart just for fun.

IMG_0272.jpeg

Huge temp drop today :( also a little bit of pink spotting :( and of course BFN. I thought I was 100% out but I checked my hormones with my Inito monitor to confirm progesterone drop so I could get closure and move on with my life… and my progesterone hasn’t moved, it’s still high. My estrogen is also sky high. I’m so confused. That was my last Inito strip so I can’t check it again tomorrow for a progesterone drop. So I’m going to have to see what my temp is tomorrow. If it stays low, I assume the urine progesterone just hadn’t caught up yet with the drop. If it goes back up, maybe I still have a chance. But I’m not holding my breath. I feel pretty okay today, not really any nausea like the past several days.

CD 2..... Visited our fertility Dr today. He's asking us to consider IVF if we don't fall pregnant by April. Starting Letrozol tonight. See you in the Feb testing thread! My new strategy will be to stay as busy as possible in the tww.

Temp is still up. I have some faint symptoms, but only because I’m paying attention to every little thing. lol I tested with a cheapie this morning and it was bfn. I’m holding out hope that it’s still early. I attached my chart just for fun.

View attachment 1118067

Your chart is starting to look triphasic. Exciting!!!

CD 2..... Visited our fertility Dr today. He's asking us to consider IVF if we don't fall pregnant by April. Starting Letrozol tonight. See you in the Feb testing thread! My new strategy will be to stay as busy as possible in the tww.

I'm so so sorry to hear about your BFN. I'm also moving on to the Feb testing thread. I'll see the fertility doctor again prob only after my husband goes for his sperm test (next week). Would you consider IVF?? I've not thought that far.

I'm so so sorry to hear about your BFN. I'm also moving on to the Feb testing thread. I'll see the fertility doctor again prob only after my husband goes for his sperm test (next week). Would you consider IVF?? I've not thought that far.
Yeah..... we're considering it. Just hoping it won't come to that. ❤️

Hey @josephine3 I no its been a while, all good here little man now 6.5 months old and cheeky :haha: how you doing you'll be nearly due are you? Xx

10dpo- Temp is still up and still have some symptoms, but had a bfn. I’ll keep testing til af even though I know there should be something on them by now.

10dpo- Temp is still up and still have some symptoms, but had a bfn. I’ll keep testing til af even though I know there should be something on them by now.
Oh jules
I'm really hoping that your bfp is just making you wait. I so hope we can be bump buddies. I'm nowhere close to ovulating yet.

Hey @josephine3 I no its been a while, all good here little man now 6.5 months old and cheeky :haha: how you doing you'll be nearly due are you? Xx
Wow!!! How has it been so long that he's 6 months omg!! I don't remember reading your birth story tho feel like I must have done is it around somewhere? Do you hang out on any particular thread?
And yeah I'm 35 weeks now argh! Can't believe it!! After all this time it's nearly my turn to have a baby it just seems so mad still and surreal x

Wow!!! How has it been so long that he's 6 months omg!! I don't remember reading your birth story tho feel like I must have done is it around somewhere? Do you hang out on any particular thread?
And yeah I'm 35 weeks now argh! Can't believe it!! After all this time it's nearly my turn to have a baby it just seems so mad still and surreal x
Oh wow! You're already 35 weeks??!!! I still remember the time when you announced your bfp on the testing threads!!! And you're almost ready to pop! Do u know if baby is a boy or girl??

@cheerios yep it's a boy! A big boy lol he was estimated 5lb 8 at 32 weeks, he's on 94th percentile for weight and 99th percentile for head lol. He's also breech annoyingly so I have everything crossed he turns soon else I might have to have a section. Which I would hate, plus I really want my oh to experience the labour with me as it's his first baby. It's gone sooooo fast though I'm sad it's nearly over already. Still feels surreal as I was on the testing threads for so so long, nearly 2 years I think. So to those still waiting don't lose hope it can and does happen!!

Do you I'm not sure I dome a birth story tbh, tbh it all went so quick :haha: no I pop on to see how everyone doing then go off I'm not liking this new lay out tho supose get use to it xx

Wow! 35 weeks. You are almost there!

Wow @josephine3! <3 Enjoy the last few weeks and I can’t wait to come back and see you’ve had him. <3
It’s such a special time, finally having the baby you’ve tried so hard for. Enjoy every second.

@cheerios yep it's a boy! A big boy lol he was estimated 5lb 8 at 32 weeks, he's on 94th percentile for weight and 99th percentile for head lol. He's also breech annoyingly so I have everything crossed he turns soon else I might have to have a section. Which I would hate, plus I really want my oh to experience the labour with me as it's his first baby. It's gone sooooo fast though I'm sad it's nearly over already. Still feels surreal as I was on the testing threads for so so long, nearly 2 years I think. So to those still waiting don't lose hope it can and does happen!!

Oh wow!! He's a big baby! Is he going to be your first boy?? I do remember you sharing about your TTC journey. Thanks for encouraging the rest of us. The waiting can feel incredibly long. I take Heart that it can still happen even after 2 years of TTC!

@josephine3 heres to hoping your not so little man flips! My 9lb8oz boy was posterior and wouldn’t dare budge. Boys can be so so stubborn :rofl: thinking of you over the next coming weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->