New Year Fireworks*January Testing Thread*

elmum

Reaction score
Hi friends!
This thread is for those of us TTC and testing in January. Let me know your testing date and I’ll add you to the front page.

Hoping this thread is full of BFPs and baby dust.

:dust:

JANUARY

@ChibiLena

@elmum

@shaescott

Last edited:
I’m currently 8dpo. We only bd once in my window because of sickness, but will probably test anyway. lol Trying to hold out til 10dpo.

Hello all
Can I join please?
I’m 2dpo. We could only BD twice which was 5 days before ovulation and 2 days before ovulation… Wondering if I may have caught on the 2 days before O but only time will tell.

I know I will start testing at 8dpo! Anyone similar time to me?

i have no idea where i am cycle wise as i gave up temping after xmas :huh: and ive slacked on taking my metformin but im hoping a new cycle starts soon and i can test during the month of jan

My cycle is shot all to hell, didn't have a period all December and just having fun with OH tbh. So, will give a test date when I am more sure of what's going on.

Looks like almost peak now…should be peak later today.

I am hoping for one healthy eggy!!!

IMG_5297.jpeg

CD3. Not even sure I want to keep ttc. It feels impossible. The odds feel insurmountable. I'm just so heartbroken.

I’m currently 8dpo. We only bd once in my window because of sickness, but will probably test anyway. lol Trying to hold out til 10dpo.
You and I are in the same boat. We bd one time in the month of December and hoping for the best as i got a peak on CBDA the morning before. I caved in and did a test today (really faint on CB early test) (bfn on CB digital) (unsure as to the FR test which is why I did the CB) so you are most definitely more disciplined on that than me. Hoping we both get our bfp this week.

Hello all
Can I join please?
I’m 2dpo. We could only BD twice which was 5 days before ovulation and 2 days before ovulation… Wondering if I may have caught on the 2 days before O but only time will tell.

I know I will start testing at 8dpo! Anyone similar time to me?
According to my chart we BD two days before ovulation as well and I think we may have caught it. We did last time but unfortunately resulted in etopic.

You and I are in the same boat. We bd one time in the month of December and hoping for the best as i got a peak on CBDA the morning before. I caved in and did a test today (really faint on CB early test) (bfn on CB digital) (unsure as to the FR test which is why I did the CB) so you are most definitely more disciplined on that than me. Hoping we both get our bfp this week.
Oh wow! Post a pic! How many dpo are you? I’m only 4dpo! I will probably cave at 8dpo. My LP is normally only 9/10 dpo. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->