Anyone else this early and engaging??

Al4321

Reaction score
After having pain this morning in my lady bits and pelvic bone. I just seen midwife and baby's head is 2/5 engaged 3/5 is still above bone. As exciting as this is I would like him to stay another couple of weeks. I'm nearly 34 weeks. Been having a lot more intense braxton hicks last two days as well.

I was 34 weeks when I was told bubs was head down and 2/5 engaged :) Doesn't mean baby will be early though.

They don't pay a lot of attention to engaging now apparently. Sometimes it doesn't happen until you are actually in labour and sometimes it can happen weeks before.

At least you bubs knows the direction it should be heading ;-) At 34 weeks mine was having a nice lil lie down sideways across me!

I think the worst part is that you might be a bit more uncomforatble for longer as engagement can be less comfortable (from what I have felt so far!)

x

Like above with my eldest she engaged 6 weeks before i had her, it felt like I was waddling everywhere until d day xx

I was told today that my lil man is fully engaged and im only 36 weeks tomorrow! im hoping this is good sign!!! xoxox

35 weeks tomorrow and I was told today that baby is head down but still roaming around unengaged. I can often feel him burrowing against my cervix though so not long before he starts to engage maybe. Not confident this means I won't go overdue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->