Anyone else trying to lose weight in hope that it will help them conceive?

I've created a thread in the groups section, so we can share our weightloss journey and update on how we are getting on.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ght-help-us-conceive-2013-a.html#post28469423

I dont know how he hasnt been able to see the difference.

This is my first cycle ttc and i have just hit 14lbs weight loss so i am hoping it helps me i have a fair bit i want off i cant see any difference in my body but i will keep trying because iwant a baby more than i wan to stuff myself with junk basically, good luck with your weight loss :)

NICE! Congrats! Keep it up!

I've lost six lbs in the past week but I always lose quick to begin and slow down after a couple of weeks.

My Dr. told me that I have to lose at least 15 pounds since me and my hubby want to have another baby! I have a bad habit eating late at night. I have been staying away from caffeine for about 1 week now, which is not easy. I have high blood pressure and asthma. My Dr. thinks since I just recently stopped taking my birth control pills on Sunday that my nlood pressure may go back to normal. I just hope my asthma will be normal whenever I get pregnant. We have been trying for 3 days now. I do not know how long it will take for me to get pregnant since I have been on birth control pills for 5 years. I want to get pregnant before next year. I hope that will be possible. I will not be taking no more birth control pills or any other methods! I hate the side effects. I have a treadmill in my home, which I only used it only 10 times early this year. I will have to get back to it so I can lose weight. Good luck to everyone with conceiving and trying to lose weight!

I just ate chinese omg i was doing well my fiances cousin brought me one i didnt eat even half of it and gave the rest to my fiance i am actually proud of myself any other time i would have ate the lot, so i guess i just learnt i have some sort of self control lol

Don't forgot to join us over on the group:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ght-help-us-conceive-2013-a.html#post28469423

That's what I was just going to say @Cookie! That everyone should join the group you made us! :)

I have not told my family members or my small group of friends that I am trying to conceive. I will tell them when I am officially pregnant! My mother will call me at least 8 times a day to see how I am doing!!!! I do not need stress, I need to stay positive during this time! I am taking Centrum vitamins, is that okay to take or should I take a different vitamin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->