Anyone else TTC#2 with a toddler/preschooler?

MrsWez

Mom of Jonathan TTC#2
Reaction score
DH (37) and I (31) were trying to TTC#2. We have a wonderful, sweet 4 year old DS and can't wait to give him a little brother or sister.:thumbup: I'm on cycle 9, AF due on 8/16
Anyone else have a toddler or preschooler? :flower:

Hi MrWez I would like to join . I'm 35 and my son is 14 mths. My cycle started exactly 1year after giving birth. It was a bit off but it took exactly 28 days this month so I will start tracking.

That's great ebonyeyes. I'm on cycle day 10 and should ovulating Sunday or Monday then be in the TWW.

Well you know what has to be done. Im on cd 4 so I have some time to wait

I hate waiting to ovulate. Its almost as bad as the tww

I know girl. How was your weekend. Sticky vibes to you. Just think positive thoughts now.

I had a great weekend, how was yours? I'm pretty sure I will ovulate tomorrow. DH and I are really trying this month.

Mine was a bit busy but still great.
Are you using any opk to know exactly when you ovulate? I've never used any but I'm thinking of getting one for this cycle. Is your cycle exactly 28days?

Yes, I'm using IC OPKs. I got a +OPK last night but it was negative this morning. Good thing we DTD. :haha:

I think they're great, I use first response.

I'm 3 dpo now, so I'm probably test next Friday and it seems so far away!! I'm going to try and relax this weekend. Last weekend was sooo busy

I'm going to try to. I have to work the next five days so that will occupy me and spending time with my son. He starts preschool on the 20th. I'm going to be a wreck.

Hi ladies I thought I'd drop by, can I join? I'm 3-4dpo now very bloated and having lots of heartburn. I know its too early but a girl can dream! Also had a pin orick of blood yesterday when I wiped. I have a little girl who's 2 in September so this little one will complete the bunch after loosing our little one in febuary.

Testing August 20th (if I hold out) how are you all? X

I'm 5 dpo, I'm thinking of testing in a week, on the 15th or 16th if I can. No real crazy symptoms so far. Cramping, bloating and sore boobs.

I have son who just turned 4 a month ago. This next little one will also complete our family.

I'm doing great, just impatient. This first cycle TTC baby number 2. Last time I went through three early losses, 10 week missed miscarriage and two 6 week miscarriages so I'm hoping for an easier time. But I'm excited to try again.

Hubby and I are trying for baby 2, we have a 17 month baby girl.

This is our first cycle trying, got my AF about 14 months after baby girl. I am still breastfeeding and have only had 3 cycles since giving birth, which are much longer than pre-baby cycles. I used to have a 28 day cycle, with a very late ovulation (cd18-21). The past 3 cycles are 40 days on the dot with a mid-cycle ovulation.

I used ovulation sticks this month but was not temping. If no luck this cycle I will start temping again

MrsWez, we are in a similar situation. I am 5 dpo today. I got my positive opk on aug 3rd, but then I had discomfort and o pain the following day, so I am considering O day as aug 4th. we bd during the early morning hours of aug 4 (around 330 am) so probably a few hours before ovulating. That night we were both way too exhausted and didnt bd again lol. so...hopefully the one before O was good enough!

With my dd, we actually bd 2 days before o and I wound up pregnant, so I guess you never know

anyway, so I will prob test on the 14th if I can wait that long lol

Hubby and I are trying for baby 2, we have a 17 month baby girl.

This is our first cycle trying, got my AF about 14 months after baby girl. I am still breastfeeding and have only had 3 cycles since giving birth, which are much longer than pre-baby cycles. I used to have a 28 day cycle, with a very late ovulation (cd18-21). The past 3 cycles are 40 days on the dot with a mid-cycle ovulation.

I used ovulation sticks this month but was not temping. If no luck this cycle I will start temping again

That's great!! I decided to start temping again too. I'll also be using OPKs as well. I hope your cycles even out soon.

That's great!! I decided to start temping again too. I'll also be using OPKs as well. I hope your cycles even out soon.

Im actually kind of glad that my cycles changed, because I had a luteal phase defect before and it was responsible for two losses. I was on progesterone for the first trimester with my daughter, and I am hoping I dont need it this time around since I seem to have a longer luteal phase and no brown discharge before starting AF. So weird how it changed on its own

I was on progesterone with my son till 13 weeks too. I'm convinced it helped me stay pregnant with my son. I have a very textbook cycle for now, I'm just coming off birth control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->