Anyone else TTC#2 with a toddler/preschooler?

I was on progesterone with my son till 13 weeks too. I'm convinced it helped me stay pregnant with my son. I have a very textbook cycle for now, I'm just coming off birth control.

Has your dr mentioned anything for the next baby? I am curious about how other doctors handle this. Mine seemed very nonchalant and "call me when you get a positive and ill test your progesterone levels.."

I'll let you know on the 20th. I'm going to try and get a prescription for prometrium then. We'll see if he'll do it though.

Maho ive been trying to use opks but I used them all before I ovulated haha
So I'm 5-6dpo because im just guessing. (I may not have ovulated at all)

Mrswez you seem to be around the same as me in your cycle. Anything to report?

I think I'm out this week. Only time will tell.

Maho ive been trying to use opks but I used them all before I ovulated haha
So I'm 5-6dpo because im just guessing. (I may not have ovulated at all)

Mrswez you seem to be around the same as me in your cycle. Anything to report?

I think I'm out this week. Only time will tell.

So far just cramps, backache and fuller boobs. Weird thing is really vivid dreams. I think I'm out though. We'll see on Friday.

I think I'm going to start temping to help me figure out my cycles

Well good luck, ive never tried temping, I would probably do that wrong. Only time will tell. Lots of baby dust to you sweet xx

Hope you ladies are doing well. AF showed up this morning so I'm out for this cycle. I'm on to September and will be testing on September 9th and should be ovulating around August 29th.

Other than that not much going on, other than work and my son starting preschool on the 20th. He's currently obsessed with Paw Patrol and anything to do with trucks. He's growing up way too fast. :cry:

Not really, I had warm feet, but that's gone. But I had a spot of blood 3dpo and have started having contraction type cramps when I orgasm sorry tmi that may be a sign. Af due on Wednesday xx

My little one is 23 months do ive got all those joys to look forward too Haha she's obsessed with Fire man Sam and masha and the bear drives me mad! Xxx

I had the same thing when I was pregnant with my son, onetubeleft. That's definitely a good sign!! Are you going to test Wednesday?

I really hope so but I'm not holding out much hope. Xx yeah testing Wednesday xx

I tested yesterday and it was bfn so ive already come to terms with it xx

You're still in until AF shows, how's many days past ovulation are you?

Can I join? My son turned two years old last month, the time has gone so fast. TTC number two now. Sticky baby dust to you all.

Of course you can join notsotrivial. Time does fly when you have a little one. What cycle day are you on?

Took a test today. Bfn. But I'm so thirsty and ive had a blob of yellow mucus anyone know what that is/means? Af due Wednesday. And ive been having cramps xx

Took a test today. Bfn. But I'm so thirsty and ive had a blob of yellow mucus anyone know what that is/means? Af due Wednesday. And ive been having cramps xx

Not sure what it means but I have fingers crossed for you

Hi ladies,

Can I join you? My little one was 2 in May and we've decided to try for a little brother or sister for him. I used this forum when I was TTC our son and found the support amazing.

We started TTC last month and after convincing myself I was pregnant and getting a BFN on a FRER yesterday, AF showed up.

So, today is CD2. I always thought I knew how long my cycles were but I found out yesterday that you count the first day of AF as CD1, and the day before AF shows up again as your last cycle day. That means that my cycle is usually 29/30 days.

I know sure how we're going to manage it as my son currently refuses to sleep anywhere but our bed, and he won't sleep alone, so it'll be a challenge!

I'm looking forward to having the support of a smallish group again (if you'll have me!!)

Hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->