Anyone else TTC#2 with a toddler/preschooler?

Welcome hopeful!! I'm on cycle day 4 but my cycles so far are 26/28 days long. I also love the ladies here, they are very supportive.

DS is 4, and just started sleeping in his bed at night so hopefully he continues to do so.

Hey! Can I join too please? My ds starts school next month, but he's currently in pre-school. I'm ttc #2 and am on third cycle. Xo

I know this isn't my thread but welcome Allelomimetic.

Even though it's only CD2 for me, I've decided that I'm going to get the Clearblue monitor next week. I used the older one last time and I got pregnant on the 2nd cycle of using it so I'm going to buy the new one (and tell my husband that it's the old one that I lent to a friend...)

We used softcups and preseed last time too so I think I'll get some of those...

Welcome Allelomimetic!! My DS just started preschool.

Hopeful, I think this month I'm going to just temp and use my IC OPKs. I've used softcups in the past, but I can't find them anywhere!

I get mine from Amazon so fingers crossed you can find them somewhere like that!

Thank you, ladies! :) I'm hoping that this month is the month for you both. This month is the first month I've used an ovulation test, so please forgive my ignorance but what is a soft cup?

I think they're marketed as a 'menstrual cap', so you put one in to 'collect' AF and take it out and wash it! I don't like the sound of that much, but I've used them after BDing to keep the swimmers where they should be rather than coming back out!

That's the nicest way I can think to put it! The reviews on them from people TTC are really good x

DS started preschool today. :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 0
Hi. Can I join? I really thought I was done but we got a bit spontaneous the other day, and now I'm really keen! Terrified and fairly scared we'll regret it (traumatic first arrival and Year) but keen!

After a chat with hb, he thinks the way to go is whilst we're both a bit up for another, we should stick with trying to be careful and then in January go for our original vasectomy plan.
I don't really want to try after December as I'll be 40 (!) in July 2017.
But - hmmm I'm not sure if I can do being open to it but only for a few months then just leaving it. What would you all do? Wondering if we should be properly incautious until January?
He's probably right though, it just sounds emotionally draining as a plan

Welcome justmeinlove, I would not prevent and see where it leads you. I'm in my early 30s but my DH is in his late 30s and doesn't want to be too old when our second (last) is born. But the decision is entirely up to you and how you feel.

Hi MrsWez I know we've been talking in some other groups too can I join here as well?

Your son is adorable by the way. My daughter turned 3 in May so they are kind of close in age.

I think they're marketed as a 'menstrual cap', so you put one in to 'collect' AF and take it out and wash it! I don't like the sound of that much, but I've used them after BDing to keep the swimmers where they should be rather than coming back out!

That's the nicest way I can think to put it! The reviews on them from people TTC are really good x

I hadn't heard of using these for TTC before. It sounds like it would work. I know it sounds gross to use them for your period but I have something similar, it's called the diva cup - and it's absolutely amazing. Just had to throw that out there. My sister introduced me to them and at first I though no way but I will never go back to pads/tampons.

Of course you can join boosted!! Thank you, I think DS is cute too but I'm biased. :haha:

So I went to the OB on Thursday and he prescribed me Prometrium!! He also said if I have any early losses or chemical pregnancies again, he'll do a full blood work up too. I'm obviously hoping to not need to go through that again but it's good to know he's willing to help.
I'm going to start my OPKs in a couple days so that's also exciting.

So I went to the OB on Thursday and he prescribed me Prometrium!! He also said if I have any early losses or chemical pregnancies again, he'll do a full blood work up too. I'm obviously hoping to not need to go through that again but it's good to know he's willing to help.
I'm going to start my OPKs in a couple days so that's also exciting.

What cycle day are you on?

CD 9, I usually O around CD 13-15. I'm hoping it's Thursday (CD 13) since we'll traveling on Friday and Saturday, we'll have more time to DTD.

Aww cute pic Mrs xx

Hey ladies. Hope you are all well.
Ive been working all weekend so I'm completly shattered. On cd6 now just coming off af. Will start bding this weekend testing 16th sept Xx

Aww cute pic Mrs xx

Hey ladies. Hope you are all well.
Ive been working all weekend so I'm completly shattered. On cd6 now just coming off af. Will start bding this weekend testing 16th sept Xx

AF will be due for me on the 15th/16th sept so I'll do one too if I'm not out by then! x

Hopeful, AF is due for me on September 10, I'll probably test on September 8th.
Not much going else happening other than waiting for my positive OPK and it seems to be going in the right direction. :thumbup:

Attachments

• opksep24.jpg
    opksep24.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 2
Hopeful, AF is due for me on September 10, I'll probably test on September 8th.
Not much going else happening other than waiting for my positive OPK and it seems to be going in the right direction. :thumbup:

Getting there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->