Anyone else TTC large(ish) family?

beach3

Reaction score
Hi ladies!
I was wondering if anyone else is TTC their 3rd-6th child and would like to start a group discussion? I'm new to babyandbump, but I would love to connect with some of moms of large(ish) families who are TTC another! :)

Awesome, glad to hear! How many children do you want when your family is complete? I'm thinking this will be our 4th and final child. :)

This will be our last. OH really isn't loving the idea of another ATM or at all really

Cheers to last babies! My DH wasn't sold on the idea and frankly, neither was I but slowly, I warmed to the idea and my hubby followed suit a few months ago after we had an oops night and spent the 2ww worrying. We agreed to the shettles method to ttc a girl but now I'm reading a bunch that disproves its efficacy. Such a bummer! I think we are still going to try it the first few months because I feel like it's easing us into the whole ttc routine again though. :)

Haven't been on here in awhile but we are hopefully going to be TTC #3. I have two boys now and have always wanted a third. Hubby not so much. But slowly but surely I've been convincing him. Lol. I have a week and a half of pills left then I'll come off them. I'm going to keep working on him...haha.

Good luck, mommyb! I hope you get him on the same page soon. :)

I've always wanted at least 4 children. I am currently on cycle #14 TTC #3 though :/

MKAC, I hope that you have your lucky cycle soon! Sorry to hear it's been a while. My first took years so I really understand the frustration and impatience that comes with infertility issues. Have you looked into things at all yet?

MKAC, I hope that you have your lucky cycle soon! Sorry to hear it's been a while. My first took years so I really understand the frustration and impatience that comes with infertility issues. Have you looked into things at all yet?

Yes I saw a RE in June. I had some bloodwork done and I just had an HSG done 9/2 that showed both tubes open. I have heard lots of success stories about BFP's after HSG so i'm trying to stay hopeful!

Cheers to that! I hope next month is your lucky month. :)

Got my first positive OPK 2 days ago, DTD and haven't done is since. I think I'm out this cycle:(

Hi ladies:) we are TTC number 4:) I had my youngest now 11 months at 42 following 2 first tri losses and I've had two chemical pregnancies in the last 6 months TTC:( I'm 43 in Nov so my times running out, I met dh later in life and if I had a bit more time we'd both love 2 or 3 more! Wishing everyone luck xxxxxxx

I would love at least 4 and ttc no'3. 4th cycle trying and getting frustrated!... Just want to be pregnant again sooo much!

I know how you feel mummyof1, so frustrating! Xx

Hi! We have been ttc #4 for almost 16 months now. This time has been a rough. We have had 2 MC in the last year, but our insurance won't cover anything to look into why. So we are trying natural sources to boost our chances. I'd love to have twins... ;)

I hope we all get lucky this Fall! :) I'm trying to decide it I stand a chance this cycle. I usually o on cd13 but it could be anywhere from cd12 - cd14 but our last BD that counted was on CD11 (we are half hearted trying the shettles method even though everything I read now says it's a sham). I think I will test on friday? Idk, Still trying to decide if I'm even in the game this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->