Anyone else TTC large(ish) family?

Welcome Happypanda, twinmummy, dinosaur and 3rd time baby!
Babiiblu, sorry to hear AF got you. I can understand wanting to take a break - I'm fertility challenged so I know all too well about how much is can wear on you as the months go by. I hope this month is your month!
As for me, I tested to get it out of my system tonight - BFN. Not surprised or discouraged, it's pretty early. :)

Crappy thing is, I can't even find out what my body is doing. Insurance won't cover anything and we can't spend that kind of money. Just waiting in a miracle. :)

Trying to conceive #6, this will be our last one, having a hard time this go around and I think it's because of my age. I'm giving it until the end of this year, and then I'm calling it! haha!

So excited my cycle actually started today! Usually it's a couple days late but it came on time :happydance: I was doing some research. If we got pregnant this cycle, we could announce at Christmas. With a July (beginning) due date. Our two boys are both January, so it would be nice to have a summer baby :)

Crappy thing is, I can't even find out what my body is doing. Insurance won't cover anything and we can't spend that kind of money. Just waiting in a miracle. :)

You definitely know you are able to have children so just keep at it.
Our first took 2.5 years and our second took only 5 cycles- there's just no way of knowing- but I do regret all the tears and stress I went through with ttc first time round- it was awful! Dtd was like a mechanical act! No passion, all I was thinking about was conceiving!
With number 2 I didn't look at calendars- if I felt horny we dtd if not we didn't- I had a wee look for ewcm but that was pretty much all

I always chuckle to myself (yea I know a bit wierd) when I think of my relationship with my good old auntie flow!!
When I was 10 I was desperate for my period to start- I thought that would make me grown up and a woman- when it came I was so pleased!!
Then when we were ttc our first I dreaded seeing that pink spotting then the blood as it meant yet another failed month
Then when I finally became pregnant it was a paranoid 9 months, dreading seeing blood (I was so lucky with both that I didn't get any bleeding or spotting)
Then after I had my first baby I had nothing till 6 months pp and it was so unexpected when my period came back but I was so happy as it meant I was fertile once again!
Now after our second baby, I'm secretly hoping to get a period again so I know the eggies are coming!
Strange love hate relationship going on here!! Just thought I'd share lol

Normal for me is a period at least every 2 months. Usually that's a blessing, but when TTC it's cruel lol. And now when I actually want AF back so I know I'm ovulating again, she's still gone. Come oooooon!

Sounds like we are all in good company!
I think part if my problem is scar tissue preventing implantation. 3 sections doesn't help. The hospital where my 2nd was born didn't even offer vbacs. I remember hearing my Dr say something about a lot of scar tissue during delivery for #3. Dinosaur, I despise the mechanical dtd! Makes me not even like it anymore.

Hi,trying for #6 although not sure if it's ever gonna happen,been tryin for over 4 years now!!just had a lap and dye so hoping this helps...please...please...please...

I think I'll also be giving it till the end of the year!!

Hi manadonna! Best if luck to you and I LOVE your cavalier pic! My parents had one just like that, he was an awesome pup.

Hi thank you,I really hope it happens soon,I've got two cavaliers,gorgeous dogs!!

Sounds like we are all in good company!
I think part if my problem is scar tissue preventing implantation. 3 sections doesn't help. The hospital where my 2nd was born didn't even offer vbacs. I remember hearing my Dr say something about a lot of scar tissue during delivery for #3. Dinosaur, I despise the mechanical dtd! Makes me not even like it anymore.

I've also had 3 sections but thankfully I've just had a lap and dye and was told there wasn't much scaring,best of luck and I really hope it happens soon for you!!

Thanks! Me too.
My parents had the Blenheim and a Tri. Harley the Tri is still around with my Dad. Super sweet dogs.
What is the dye? I assume the lap is laparoscopic procedure...

Hello Ladies :flower: me and OH are TTC baby #3. We already have a little girl and a little boy. This is my first cycle and today is CD2, just feeling impatient now to ovulate. Hope everyone is well x

We're planning to TTC#3. I would love a 4th but my eldest has Autism so I think I will have my hands quite full with 3.

DH and I started TTC for #3 2 months ago. We currently have 2 DDs, and want a big family!

Thanks! Me too.
My parents had the Blenheim and a Tri. Harley the Tri is still around with my Dad. Super sweet dogs.
What is the dye? I assume the lap is laparoscopic procedure...

Yeah my other dog is a tri lol!!

Yeah I've just had a laparoscopy and dye,the dye is what they put in to make sure there's no blockages in the tubes or tube in my case :)

That's kind of what I figured,but wanted to be sure. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->