Anyone else TTC large(ish) family?

There are 3...oldest is 8, then 5, and my baby will be 3 next Saturday.

I have to agree that the ovulation predictor kits stress me out too! We tried for 2.5years for my first so we tried it all! And the good old fashioned sexy time When we felt horny did the trick. Lol!
For our second we just relaxed and it only took 4 cycles over the space of 6 months what a difference!!
Just wondering how quickly number 3 will come for us.
Move is going good! But we are all in one bed just now till we decorate so no chance of any action here yet!! Need to get these 2 terrors into a good solid routine in their own beds first!

Our first was pretty quick...maybe 2 cycles, then the next was a year with a MC in between, the youngest was only a couple cycles too. MC the cycle before she stuck too.

So, when I was coming out of Zumba last night and changing my shoes I noticed a new flyer on the bulletin board...a new acupuncturist in the area. I looked through the flyer and guess what...she does treatments for infertility. I know what we are going through is secondary infertility, but still, I wonder if she can help.

If anything the acupuncture might help you relax!
I gave it a try ttc our first but the guy annoyed me a bit so that put me off lol
He said 'you are still young, you should enjoy being married for a while before thinking about children' I just thought it wasn't very professional sharing what he thought I should do with MY life!
I've heard loads of success stories with it though! Go for it x

Ladies, it's been very quiet here! How is everyone? I think it may be may turn to join 1st Tri ;)

How long has it been now? Are you still BF-ing? I never got my AF until I stopped...except with my youngest. She BF the longest...just over 2 yrs!
I hope your cycle comes back soon!

I forgot to update that it only took 2 cycles with this one! I got my BFP with #3 on 12/30/14. Just thought I would share! Good luck to all of you still trying!

Yup still bf. Got it back last time at 10 months while still BF on demand, so was hopefully this time would follow suit. Guess not :haha:

We've got a big holiday planned for this xmas so ttc has been put on the back burner now as a newborn/heavily pregnant with multiple days of car travel probably wouldn't be much fun lol.

Good luck to everyone :)

Ladies, it's been very quiet here! How is everyone? I think it may be may turn to join 1st Tri ;)

Congratulations to you!! That's amazing news after all you've been through too! Bet you can't believe it. Hope we'll all be joining you soon!!

I'm still waiting on AF coming back. My LO has started eating proper meals now which in really pleased about so I'm hoping this will make a difference and af might make an appearance then I can be officially ttc! However catching the first egg would be great too but I'm not temping so low chances of that!

Hi everyone just thought i'd check in and see if there were any updates?
I've had one pp af now and currently waiting for the second one to start but it's taking it's time!
Anyone else?

I have a six year old and a one year old!!
We decided if we are going to have another we want them closer together!!

I've got a big family, I have six and am currently ttc baby number 7. I had a sterilisation reversal at end of August last year and am currently on my 7th month of ttc. Xx

Wow its been a while,we have been ttc for 5 years with 3 losses on the way,but for my 40th birthday I got a bfp,early days but this will be baby number 6!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->