Anyone else TTC twins naturally? Let me know!! Need a mad twin buddy!!!!!!!

cdj1

Mummy to 2 princes
Reaction score
Hi girls! :hi:

I am hoping that someone else as mad as me is trying to naturally conceive twins! As I am getting older fast lol I am keen to finish our family ASAP!
So anyway, my plan is to do as much as I can to try to conceive multiples! (although if I did get pregnant at all I would be very thrilled!!!!!)

Here is my plan:-
Eat cassava crisps pre-ovulation (from now - I am CD2)
(after reading an article on some Ugandan village with high multiples incidence and their main food source is cassava)
Take Agnus Castus pre-ovulation
Keep my fingers crossed!

If anyone else would like twins or anyone has any advice that worked for them then please feel free to leave your tips!!! Thanks girls xxx :flower:

Hahaha I totally laughed out loud when I read this --- I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have twins. We don't have any kids yet, so most people who do already think I'm crazy for wanting 2 at once, but I think it would be fabulous. Also, same as you I am getting older fast (just turned 30, eeeeek!!!) and don't want my eggs to go bad! :) It doesn't help that my OH had a dream that we had twin girls a year ago (he could describe their faces and knew their names and everything!), so I guess that may be what got the idea stuck in my head.

I have never heard of cassava crisps! I will totally have to check that out! I am currently taking Soy (aka 'nature's Clomid') in the hopes it will not only help my ovulation, but maybe get additional eggs to drop too. I have issues ovulating to begin with, so I'd be thrilled to be pregnant regardless.....but I'll do just about anything I can if it means increasing the odds of conceiving twins! :)

Nice to see someone else is as crazy as me! :) Cheers and good luck to both of us!!!

PS: my OH and I were having a discussion the other night about having twins and I have always been under the impression that genetics plays a rather large role, i.e. multiples run in families. I can't think of absolutely anyone in my immediate or extended family that has ever had multiples, so I figured my chances were slim. But OH seemed to think it was more by chance and less genetics.......have you read anything/heard anything about this?

I want twins, so bad! But they don't run in either of our families or anything, so chances are low :(

Yay! I'm not mad then!!!!!!
Yes I found this article, and as soon as I read it I ordered 6 bags of crisps LOL!
I also read that more dairy products can help too! Here's the link -

https://www.pregnantfast.net/pregnancy/getting-pregnant-five-ways-to-having-two-babies

Good luck to you too! Keep me posted! x

I want twins, so bad! But they don't run in either of our families or anything, so chances are low :(

I dont know your age but it helps to be 30+! (I am 35 next year) we do have twins on both sides of our families, but none recently...sooooo.....its my TURN!!!!!!!! :haha:

Aww no way how cool is this thread!!! I want twins I never Knew there was natural ways to enhance the chances!! =) xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/693426-call-me-crazy-but-somethings-different.html I would love twins!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/693426-call-me-crazy-but-somethings-different.html I would love twins!

No way!!!!!!! So cool! Do you think you OV'd twice? I did read about soy actually, I might have to try it next time if I dont get BFP this month!
When are you testing??? x

p.s. I am no expert but your chart screams pregnant!

Aww no way how cool is this thread!!! I want twins I never Knew there was natural ways to enhance the chances!! =) xx

Yes totally!!!!!! I was shocked too, so gonna give it a try!!!! :haha: x

PS: my OH and I were having a discussion the other night about having twins and I have always been under the impression that genetics plays a rather large role, i.e. multiples run in families. I can't think of absolutely anyone in my immediate or extended family that has ever had multiples, so I figured my chances were slim. But OH seemed to think it was more by chance and less genetics.......have you read anything/heard anything about this?

I have read that its not about there being twins on paternal side, better on the maternal side. In our family there have been twins on both sides albeit a long time ago, and as you get older then your body hyperovulates, i.e. releases more than one egg in order to try and up your chances of conceiving! Clever hey?

I have twin brothers, twin aunts, twin cousins. Husband has three sets of twin cousins and twin aunts. WHEW. Hope that means our bodies love twins because I would LOVE LOVE LOVE having twins!

I have twin brothers, twin aunts, twin cousins. Husband has three sets of twin cousins and twin aunts. WHEW. Hope that means our bodies love twins because I would LOVE LOVE LOVE having twins!

Well you have better chance than most then!!!!!!! Send me some twin dust please!!!!!!! :haha:

I would love to have twins, but there are no twins anywhere in our family. I dont think my DH wants multiples though.

I wouldn't mind having twins at all, but I don't believe in voodoo magic. Or any other magic for that matter. :)

fyi: i had two people tell me eating lots of sweet potatoes increases your chance for multiples...no idea if it's true but i was going to try it this month then i got my bfp but i'll definitely try when ttc #2(&3)

good luck ladies! I'd love to have twins as well

Its not sweet potatoes..its the skins of yams...but i would do research on yams before trying them. apprentely in some country they eat alot of them and there is an increase of twins. ive also heard of doubling your folic acid intake can help....vitex also is suppose to help. but what scares me about taking most of these is that they are hormone foods and i dont want it to mess up my natural hormones. i do take vitex, maca and vitamins but i have decided not to mess with yams and soy. also..if you woman do decide on taking yams..its apparently not the ones you buy in a grocery store...read up about it...i also read they come in pill form. =o)

Its not sweet potatoes..its the skins of yams...but i would do research on yams before trying them. apprentely in some country they eat alot of them and there is an increase of twins. ive also heard of doubling your folic acid intake can help....vitex also is suppose to help. but what scares me about taking most of these is that they are hormone foods and i dont want it to mess up my natural hormones. i do take vitex, maca and vitamins but i have decided not to mess with yams and soy. also..if you woman do decide on taking yams..its apparently not the ones you buy in a grocery store...read up about it...i also read they come in pill form. =o)

Yes you're right about sweet potatoes not being yams although I wonder if it is actually the starchy nature of them that is the reason they work? I have ordered some cassava chips and apparently cassava is the correct vegetable that can increase chances of twins. (after reading the above article about the Ugandan village)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->