Anyone else TTC twins naturally? Let me know!! Need a mad twin buddy!!!!!!!

Momof3:
Let us know how your appt. went. I'm curious as I have always wanted a large family. I didn't want twins when I was younger because I wanted to spread my kids out. However now that I'm much older, I figure If I can conceive in a somewhat normal time frame I can have maybe two more pregnacies. If one of them were to be twins that would give me 4 kids which would be great but 5 would be really great! It's not the eight I always thought I had but 4 is not small either.

While I'm making my wishlist might as well through in there that it would be awsome if they were as cool as my son is!

I know what you mean! I would love to have a huge family and although I'm still fairly young, the clock is still a-tickin'. And with pcos and being overweight, I may not have that many chances to have that large family I dream about as would be thought if I had at least a somewhat normal cycle. It would be perfect to have twins/triplets/quads right now and not have to worry about it later. Or even two (or more) consecutive sets of multiples would rock two!!!:happydance:

I just keep praying that however many children I'm blessed with may they be as calm, cool, loving, mild-manored, and as perfect as my DS! I never felt like I had to make any sacrifices, big or small, (giving up things I loved, time, friends, romance, etc.) in raising him. The most comfortable and rewarding two years of my entire life!!!:cry: :winkwink:

May God bless us all with our deepest desires and hopes for the multiple beanies we want! :D

This is a fun threa :) , I wouldn't mind having twins at all! My OH is a twin and my maternal grandmother had twins (my auntie and uncle) so you never know! Good luck to all the ladies ttc twins I'm just going to let nature take it's course but like I said it would be lovely! X

This is a fun threa :) , I wouldn't mind having twins at all! My OH is a twin and my maternal grandmother had twins (my auntie and uncle) so you never know! Good luck to all the ladies ttc twins I'm just going to let nature take it's course but like I said it would be lovely! X

Wish twins ran in my family too, but unfortunately, despite the fact that everyone had so many children, no one had twins, fraternal or otherwise. Would sure up my chances though if someone on my mothers side of the family at least conceived twins, to birth or no. My mom did have quite a few miscarriages, maybe there were some angel twinnies in there....

They do say that if you conceive soon after a mc your chances for conceiving twins are increased. Something to do with hormones being out of whack or something. My mother had quite a few mc's, that might have lead to her conceiving twins before I was born...I've even asked her, but she says that back then they didn't check/ultrasound for twins so commonly, she also said that she mc'd too soon to tell even if they did. You never know...

I just hope everything I've been doing to TTCTwins this cycle works out so that hubby and I can get those oh so wanted twinnies in 9H&H months!!! :D

Anyone heard from momof3wants5 lately? I realize she may not have the time to get on here so often as before, but just really wanted to know if her regimen happened to work and if she found out if she's got one or two happy and healthy beans in there....

Hello my boyfriend and I really want twins as well and with be trying within the next year. Is cassava leaves from African stores the sme as the ones they are saying eat? because I already buy it almost every week

I'm hoping to have twins. I have 3 kids already but have always wanted twins. I believe I ovulate from both sides this cycle and had a spike in temperature today crossing my fingers and hoping both got fertilized and implanted. I'm not on any medication. twins runs in my family and I believe I ovulate on both sides. baby dusts to all of us

Hi ya! Don't know if you remember me but I remember you from our last pregnancies! Just wanted to wish you luck on trying for twins. If I ever read anything I'll let you know! X

Good article! https://multiples.about.com/od/funfacts/tp/howtohavetwins.htm

So are overweight, almost 40 so all I need now are yams? Lol!

Just found this post again and I know it's many years old, but wondering if you had any success with your formula above? I surfed onto your post as I was doing my own research on ttc twins naturally!
Would love an update if u have a spare minute or two! Hope you're well! xx

Yes please , I would Love Love Love Love Love to have twins! . How can I boost my chances so I can have twins ?

I am wondering the same thing on if the twinning formula worked??? I plan on trying starting on my Aprial cycle that coincided with the lunar calendar for a boy. We be even more thrilled to have twins. No I'm not crazy, I work in the medical field and am fully aware of the complications it could lead to. I am also getting all my bits checked next week. Just curious if I should do this regemine this month to start ramping up the system?

I have 6 children and I would love twins! Maybe it's worth trying some of the hints suggested here ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->