Anyone else turn/turning 30 WHILE still TTC #1?

Hi Neyney we have birthdays in the same month! Like you TTC#1 and will be turning 30 on Jan 7th. I feel the time crunch as I love to have 3 children by the time I'm 35. If it's so hard to have the first child, I dunno if it's possible to have 3 kids by the time my system gives out. I hope for the best and take what I will be given is how I try to keep my spirits up.

Well come this January I'll be turning 30, as if this is not bad enough...we are still trying to have baby # 1. It's such a depressing thought and when I sit and think about it too much the tears begin to flow.

I hate the fact that my chances are decreasing by the day...i feel like i'm trying to outrun time, and who in the heck can achive that?

:dohh:

What a shitty birthday it will be.....I think I'll try to run away, sit on a swing like a hobo and get drunk by myself on champange from the bottle! :rofl:

Scary thing is, I think my friends are trying to plan a surprise party...God I hope not! lol:hissy:

Although very different hun, DH will be 30 next year and its hurting him more and more every day, he so wanted to be a daddy by the time he was 30 - fact is we have 2 more cycles before thats impossible.....its driving him bonkers,

Big big hugs :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->