Anyone else unsure of their due date?

rachelleigh

Reaction score
Or have a feeling they might be further along?

I haven't had my first real prenatal visit yet (a few weeks ago they had me come in for a group visit with 8 other couples or so, it was all just a midwife talking and answering questions). The date of my LMP I gave them was May 14, but I hardly remember that period and feel like it was very light and short. I swear I've been feeling movement for a couple weeks (this is my second pregnancy) and I heard a heartbeat on my Doppler yesterday. I also feel like I'm showing a lot already!

My appointment is Friday and I haven't called in to express this concern, maybe I should have... Would they be able to tell without an ultrasound about how far along I am?

I knew my dates exactly with my last pregnancy, I've been feeling like I'm crazy this time around!

I had a bleed 11th april was light den again 30th so midwife says i might be further only a wk till scan woo

im the other way, the MW is going off my LMP but i know when i ovulated a week later so they have my a week a head than where i think i am!!

I didn't this pregnancy. I went seven weeks without a period, and as it appears ended up ovulating AFTER my period was due... They though I was three weeks farther along then I was. They may be able to tell during an internal but I would express that concern to a MW for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->