Anyone else use the trigger shot?

PinkCupcakes

Reaction score
Hi all!

so my story....I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 22 and I am now 31. Me and OH decided to TTC and since I am known to have PCOS they sent me directly to a fertility doctor and she had told me to try for three months naturally after getting off BCP, so we did and I Had a normal cycle for two and third cycle was no O and my cycle lasted longer with no AF so I was given provera to induce AF. She came after 14 days after the last provera pill.

so then we went back in and they did an US on my ovaries and also started me on letrozole to induce O, well I don’t think I Oed this cycle as AF never came after 30+ days and so I called my doctor and they said because of COVID they were not going to be prescribing anyone any more fertility treatments until things die down.... this broke my heart.

so fast forward and it was four months later with still no AF, I called the clinic and they were finally open again and so I was given provera again to induce O, well 14 days pass again with no AF, so we schedule a time to come in and do an US on my ovaries and uterus again, I was told my ovaries look good, no follicles yet, and my uterus lining was thin, which was good because I didn’t need AF and she said we could start my letrozole again, this time she wanted me to come back 1.5 weeks later to check my follicles.

so we went back in an US my ovaries and I was surprised to see I had not one but TWO mature follicles! One on each ovary! I was then given a trigger shot to make sure i did in fact O, according to my OPK I did O two days after trigger shot. I am now 5DPT and 3DPO. I also have to take progesterone twice a day after O and I also have to take medication for hypothyroidism as well to make sure baby or babies stick.

I’m also testing out my trigger to see when it’ll get light, so far it’s still there but seems to be fading. I’m so nervous, anyone else use the trigger and test out? How many DPT did HPT show negative and then start to get pos again?

B031CA7F-38AC-4BAB-9A73-BC115725B19F.jpeg 8469BEA7-CA60-4989-AC0C-F6FFC4B1B2CF.jpeg

Well today I am 7DPT and 5DPO, extremely dizzy so much where I can’t see straight! Never had this happen before! Here’s my test out trigger today.

A4CDF209-8BC7-47DA-BE29-99D3C3D995E9.jpeg

Getting mild cramping and strong smelling urine today, still mild metallic taste in mouth as well as sore breast. 8DPT 6DPO

71FAC412-05FD-4A49-AF77-8F0602EE3FBB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"