Anyone else use this ??

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
We got Dec one of these cups , it has got really good reviews and I thought I would give it a go, well he HATES it :hissy::hissy:

Does anyone else use one and if so how long did it take for LO to get used to it ?? I am thinking it is to much work for Dec, I had a go with it and you really do have to suck at it to get the drink out, so maybe he is being lazy as he is used to straw cups.
He drinks out of a normal glass 50% of the time (at home) so I thought this would be great to help out with the spills, but no he point blank refuses it :hissy:

Just wondering how other people got on with it.
https://1800wheelchair.co.uk/asp/view-product.asp?product_id=2441

Dunno about that one but my baby uses a cow print one from tesco, it looks to be a similar idea to that one. Sorry can't remember what make it is but I remember the packaging said it was made in UK and it was £5 something. My one doesn't have a lid though, looks like yours does.

i use these and she loves them, she does have to suck quite hard to get anything out though so no good for lazy drinkers

I have one of those for Olivia & Eleanor.

Olivia was 8 months I think when we got hers, she took to it straight away and had no probs, however Eleanor was 2 and a half and couldnt get to grips with it at first but is fine now.

I like it because its more like a proper cup.

x

sam as 1 of these n he found it really hard at first but after a week or so he got used to it now he wont put it down x

I have one of those for Olivia & Eleanor.

Olivia was 8 months I think when we got hers, she took to it straight away and had no probs, however Eleanor was 2 and a half and couldnt get to grips with it at first but is fine now.

I like it because its more like a proper cup.

x

Thats why I got it for Dec because it looks like a proper cup and he can drink from a proper cup which he loves. Tbh I dont think my little man wants to work for his drink :rofl: I am going to keep trying with it and see how we go,

Thanks everyone :hugs: I think I have a lazy boy, the other kids seem to be doing fine with it.

Page won't load anything for me but we bought so many cups it was a nightmare - We now found one we get on with and thats the AVENT magic cups you can get 2 sizes soft and plastic spouts x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->