• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else very annoyed.. With their other half?

coffee cake

Reaction score
I am unreasonably annoyed by everything he does - all the time!! It doesn't matter what it is, I feel preggo rage! I'm not happy with it and I realize it is completely irrational and hormone driven. Anyone else relate?

Oh god yes. I have to keep reasoning with myself. Is it logical? No? Then stop browbeating the poor bloke :D

I have been so wickedly aggravated with dh lately and flipping out on him for everything. Yesterday morning he woke and said he had a dream he was paving someone's drive way and I showed up and stabbed him in his sack and drove away! It terrified him but I assured him I'm not planning on doing that and anyways he doesn't even pave driveways. I think he's scared of me.

My hubby left the light on in our bedroom closet before he left for work the other day...it was on ALL DAY. I came home from work and saw it on, and I almost called him at work to chew his a$$ out! I had to calm myself down for almost 20min! I find a lot of things he does annoy me, but I've been able to suppress the urge to go crazy on him, with the exception of a couple of times :haha:

I wanted to punch mine last night as he rolled over in bed and breathed right in my face :rofl:

I have no tolerance, which I should really as he is being fab, when I am at home he is not letting me lift a finger, I feel like such an ungrateful bitch :lol:

I wanted to punch mine last night as he rolled over in bed and breathed right in my face :rofl:

I have no tolerance, which I should really as he is being fab, when I am at home he is not letting me lift a finger, I feel like such an ungrateful bitch :lol:
Oh I am the most ungrateful bitch. Poor dh is working around the clock and when he is home and cooking and cleaning for me all I do is bitch! I feel like a really bad person but prior to this I suffered from Pmdd and that is basically pms on steroids. For two weeks before AF I'd become a werewolf so basically I'm use to this monster coming to the surface but I still feel bad. My doctor said most hormonal issues subside after first trimester but he is going to keep an eye on it because of my prior hormonal imbalance.

I am exactly the same, bless him xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->