anyone else waiting to try in march 2015??

kingh84

Reaction score
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself really! We havec a son, almost 17 months, and we've started thinking about #2. I found the first 6 months with my ds extremely hard and I was quite low so I'm surprised to be thinking about # 2 already. My dh is keen so would happily try now but I want to wait a bit longer so we're thinking march. Is anyone else in a similar situation? What are you experiences with age gaps and is depression more of a risk the second time as you already have a toddler to look after??? Any comments and advice welcome please :)

I might be trying for number 1 in march. :) (interviewing for a job with insurance currently) hope to be trying by then. Hope it goes well for you, maybe having a toddler with a baby wont be depressing, maybe it will be fun and wonderful! :)

I agree, I think that would be wonderful… and that gap is perfect.

Hi, we will be ttc #3 in March. We have been talking about having a baby (first together, I have twins from previous marriage) for over a year but we have been renovating a house so had to wait. We will move in within the next 2 months. I am totally baby obsessed and think about it 24/7 no matter how hard I try not to, I think I am driving OH crazy! Lol

Hi, we will be ttc #3 in March. We have been talking about having a baby (first together, I have twins from previous marriage) for over a year but we have been renovating a house so had to wait. We will move in within the next 2 months. I am totally baby obsessed and think about it 24/7 no matter how hard I try not to, I think I am driving OH crazy! Lol

Me too, I'm in baby obsession mode, I'm trying hard not to freak out my husband.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->