Anyone else who's AF is due this coming week?

TrixieLox

Reaction score
Just wanted to see who else is out there who's at the same stage in their cycle as me - and any symptoms? I posted here on Friday, saying how some people say they just 'know' when they're PG and I didn't feel like I was. But hey, things have changed in a matter of 24 hours! Last night, I started cramping - I never cramp a week before AF (due next Fri). I got tingling, needle pains in my tummy, a weird expanding feeling too, like bloating but not in the usual part, lower down. My right boob has a mah-usive blue vein that's suddenly appeared. But most of all - I fee 'different'. Met my cousin who's had 2 kids today and she said that if I am PG, this is the time when implantation might occur so might explain sudden onset of symptoms. OR just AF symptoms which I hadn't noticed b4.

OK, this is my first month TTC and the likelihood is that these are just phantom symtpms but it's fun to pretend otherwise, right? My hubby thinks I'm mad and that I read too much into it. But my view is that if AF arrives and I'm not PG then I won't analyse every symptom next month cos I'll know I was wrong this time.

Better get back to X Factor but let me know how you're all getting on if due your AF next week! x

I started getting weird symptoms around your time too. I have that "different" feeling in my tummy and random cramps too. Who knows if we're just more aware of all of these now though, like you said. Either way, best of luck!!

af is due in the next couple of days and i have no pg symptoms, i have been getting cramps all week and this afternoon i a feeling that af was about to appear but :witch: is no show so far.

good luck for you, i hope :witch: stays away

That sounds really promising TrixeLox!

I'm due anywhere from tomorrow, but if I got a BFP I think I would faint LOL

Good luck to you all :dust:

Hey JustMe, I read earlier that you're 2 days late, now that is a VERY good sign, fingers crossed!

Mojo, good luck to you too, I'll be checking on here in a coupla days to see how you get on!

FJL, I'd totally faint if I got a BFP too, especially cos it would mean I'd have fallen PG from one time trying (hubby's been working overtime so whenever I've been in, he's been working these past 2 weeks so had no chance for BDing other than the one we had over a week ago - that'll change in December cos he won't be doing overtime, yayyyy!)

That sounds really promising TrixeLox!

I'm due anywhere from tomorrow, but if I got a BFP I think I would faint LOL

Good luck to you all :dust:

Have you tested yet??

justme - I found an early preg test while cleaning my bathroom cupboard the other day and tested and got a BFN which didn't surprise me...it was worth a try though! Because my cycles can stretch out to 27 days (usually 24) I won't test until day 28 because i've only got 2 tests and seriously cannot afford to buy a heap of tests when it would be a miracle to get a BFP...I have spent sooooooooooo much money in the past LOL

I'm still here, feeling weird, i've been posting all week really that i just don;t feel right, tugging in tummy and below belly button, feeling sick on and off. No other signs of BFP or AF, don't have sore boobs which is weird for me cos i normally have them by now (period due tues/weds) i've got my fingers crossed. Hope we all get BFP's!!!!!!!

I'm still here, feeling weird, i've been posting all week really that i just don;t feel right, tugging in tummy and below belly button, feeling sick on and off. No other signs of BFP or AF, don't have sore boobs which is weird for me cos i normally have them by now (period due tues/weds) i've got my fingers crossed. Hope we all get BFP's!!!!!!!

ooooh, good luck!!!! The fact that you've been feeling sick is a real sign! xx

i hope so Trixielox. i've got my fingers crossed for all of us:happydance:

Good luck girls! I hope you all get your :bfp: this month

My fingers are crossed too. Funny, cos every time I start feeling 'normal' again - no cramping etc - and thinking 'naaaaaaa, I'm just imagining things', something else comes along and in past hour, have suddenly gotten, like, really ridiculously tired, tearful and felt real nauseous.

If this IS my imagination, then I will have to ignore any symptoms like this in next cycle cos I'll know it's just my mind playing tricks! Funny what the mind does. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->