Anyone else with extremes exhaustion???

Kirstiedenman

Reaction score
Hi ladies this is baby number 4 and I am currently 7w2d and I am beyond exhausted!!!! Is this normal? I never had it like this with the other 3 but I could seriously sleep all day everyday it's killing me! Is there anything I can do?

Hey this is my 4th to I'm 4 w6 days and same thing I'm already exhausted and much more than my other pregnancies

I am pregnant with my third and oh my goodness I have never been so tired. With my two boys I did have some tiredness but it was here and there and never lasted long and I could still function. This literally I will fall asleep mid conversation at the dinner table!

I did find that keeping up with my vitamins really helped and I would drink a good juice with vitamin C through the day to help. I also have horrible nausea so my doctors have me on vitamin b6 and unisom. The unisom isn't helping for the tiredness (sleep aid lol) but the b6 does help me wake up a little.

We still haven't told many people so its hard to hide how tired I am all the time

Big time. Way, way more than my other kids. I'm carrying twins and this was the give away for me.:baby::baby:

I felt so tired sometimes that I HAD to sleep, it wasn't even a question. I'm feeling a little better now, but still extra tired by the end of the day.

Big time. Way, way more than my other kids. I'm carrying twins and this was the give away for me.:baby::baby:

This is what has had me thinking maybe twins! My first was a twin but I lost one at around 7 weeks well that's when I found out there was one but was disappearing so I would say never really developed and wow the exhaustion is crazy!!! Congrats on the twins how exciting!!

DS2 I felt like that. DS1 and DS3 I wasn't too bad and had really good energy levels. They aren't too bad this time around but I noticed at almost 16 weeks my back is in a lot of pain. I have an old back injury which doesn't help my problem but nor does missy sitting in it either. :haha:

This is what has had me thinking maybe twins! My first was a twin but I lost one at around 7 weeks well that's when I found out there was one but was disappearing so I would say never really developed and wow the exhaustion is crazy!!! Congrats on the twins how exciting!!

I'm sorry about your loss of your first twin:hugs:

This exhaustion is insane, you have other kids too so I'm sure you can compare, did it start super early for you? It was pretty much right away for me, falling asleep any opportunity lol. Hopefully it passes! Do you have increased cramping too? That's another thing I've found is noticeably more. When will you find out if it's 1 or 2 (or 3..)?:flower:

I was exhausted in both my pregnancies but with my second even more so when being Mum too - you're tripling that :shock:

I can't remember being exhausted with my DS six years ago but this time round I'm literally napping whenever I can. It went away for a week or so at around 9-11 weeks but came back full swing at 12. I really hope this exhaustion goes away soon as I can't function properly - can't do chores, can barely cook or even take a shower without needing to lie down afterwards :/

I'm sorry about your loss of your first twin:hugs:

This exhaustion is insane, you have other kids too so I'm sure you can compare, did it start super early for you? It was pretty much right away for me, falling asleep any opportunity lol. Hopefully it passes! Do you have increased cramping too? That's another thing I've found is noticeably more. When will you find out if it's 1 or 2 (or 3..)?:flower:

Thank you :) I am just glad the day I found out it was twins it was when I found out it was a vanishing twin so I was not already attached but it was still sad and definitely something I have longed for since.

My only sign I was pregnant this time was exhaustion so about 3 days before my bfp was when it started and hasn't stopped.
And yes so much more cramping this time it's actually really painful.
I probably won't find out for another week if there is more than 1 that's if doc scans me when I go in for my blood test results. She has been super relaxed this time I haven't had a single blood test or anything yet which I don't really mind just feels strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->