Anyone else with high blood pressure?

SuzyQ

Pregnant with 2nd
Reaction score
Hey Ladies

Went for my 37week appointment today-my blood pressure has went up -again, its been sitting a bit high for the last 5weeks. Midwife took bloods, and depending on those results I may have to go up to the hospital to get checked out, again. (was there a few weeks ago)
She didn't seem too worried as there was no protein in my urine, and not had any headaches etc but I can't help worrying its going to harm the baby-I have been trying to relax but I can feel myself getting worked up about it :cry:
Anyone else with high blood pressure? x

don't worry sweetie, i've been bordeline high BP for last few weeks, i think they worry if it's an amalgamation of symptoms. i'm sure they would have you straight in if it was cause for concern.
xx

I had really low for ages (100/60) and then suddenly last week it went to 158/98 and then 168/98 - I went to hospital that night and they monitored the baby which was all fine. tiny trace of protein - they sent off bloods which came back an hour later. BP went down while I was there - they check it every 30 mins. They are looking for liver function and platelets etc in the bloods. as it is affected when you have pre eclampsia. That was all fine. Went back yesterday and it was lower. Anything over 90 on the bottom they worry about near 100 or over is pretty high. But it is diffierent for each individual. they think mine is just due to being overdue and stressed. it goes up when you are near labour too. They do act pretty quick though so dont worry too much. I dont know if they helps or not!

mines been pretty high for weeks, its in that borderline zone so they just keep an eye on it. They'll soon admit you if they think for a second its getting dangerous so don't panic hun.

Mine was low until about 28weeks and then went super high and I had lots in my urine. So far things are ok, not perfect as there have been lots of other things.

Im sure you will be fine :) They say your BP goes up towards the end and in labour anyways. Sounds like your Doctor is looking after you :)

Mine's has been high these last 2 weeks, i had protein in my urine last week, but all clear this week, just high bp again, so midwife is making me see her weekly now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->