Anyone else with late AF and BFN? Come and join me!

Hi Spinneybaby, it does indeed sound like we are in a similar boat, EWCM is a sign of ovulation I believe, so maybe you are ovulating again now?

Thanks Pichi, I could well have ovulated late, with not doing the OPK's I have no idea. It just seems so strange because generally I am a total stress head and I know stress can delay AF, but the last month is the most chilled out month I've had, Ive been on holiday since 10 December and only went back to work today, this is the last month I would expect a late AF! I do remember having EWCM towards the end of my holiday (19 December ish) and thinking it was odd as I should have ovulated around 11 December so I could have ovulated late, though surely it would show up by now on a HPT. Oh its so annoying I just want to move on to the next cycle or for it to go to BFP!

Helly,

Keep me posted and I will you...Here's to us both getting BFP's...I think I will probably test again tomorrow...and as recommended by a friend who is a nurse in the OB department...once a week until AF or BFP...

Thanks Spinneybaby, hope you get your BFP really soon. Sods law didnt let me down, same day as I made my doctors appointment I got AF this evening, onwards and upwards to the cycle!

:witch:That Darn Witch
Here's hoping your BFP comes this cycle...lots and lots of baby dust floating your way...:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->