Anyone else with late AF and BFN? Come and join me!

Well ladies... I think it's time for me to leave you, I have finally had that pink tinge at my last trip to the loo... I think AF is finally on her way!! CD 67 today! Nasty :witch: making me wait!!! Good luck to everyone!!! xxxx

Feckin :witch: !!!!! Just gotta get shot of af then the fun starts again!!!! Chin up, maybe we'll both get :bfp: next time xx

Thanks hun!!! Keeping all things crossed for you! :D

I'm rather relieved she's finally here... so things can get back to normal!

xxx

Yup, I was pretty peeved at 1st now just want rid so we can get trying again!!!

:D It's exciting hun! Such a very exciting time of your life! xxxxxxx

I´ve bought the Agnus Castus that babyhope10 took.... Waiting for my cold to disappear before I start taking it....

thats great, i heard it can take awhile to get in your system so i took it 3 times a day and made sure i drank a whole glass with it to help get in my sytem quicker, also i bought the drops and took them twice a day also.. im not sure if your allowed do that lol but i got impatient :haha:

i really hope it works for you :hugs: and hope that cold goes soon x

Hey babyhopes10
You´re funny! Is it really possible to take it 3 times a day? Cos the instructions said to take it only once a day...but I suppose you didn´t have any side effects, did you? I´m a bit worried about side effects...which is why I´m putting it off for a while first.... Anyway I read that apparently you could ovulate without having a period and some girls have gotten pregnant after not having their period for months..... gives me some hope that I´m not completely "infertile" during all these months of no period...but I´m sure if that´s more of an exception than a norm.

I really hope that you are pregnant this time!!! **excited and lots of baby dust to you!***

Mummycat
Oh, I think you´ve left this forum. Anyway just wanted to reply your post. Thanks for your encouragment. I guess I am a bit upset....but yeah, shall not try to rush things. We´re not trying in that we´re not measuring my body temperature or anything. We´re just not preventing...so I guess that equates to trying? Hmmm. Your little girl´s really cute btw!

Good luck next month ladies!!! Hope next month is for you Baby dustt and tons of it!!!

I´ve bought the Agnus Castus that babyhope10 took.... Waiting for my cold to disappear before I start taking it....

thats great, i heard it can take awhile to get in your system so i took it 3 times a day and made sure i drank a whole glass with it to help get in my sytem quicker, also i bought the drops and took them twice a day also.. im not sure if your allowed do that lol but i got impatient :haha:

i really hope it works for you :hugs: and hope that cold goes soon x

Hey babyhopes10
You´re funny! Is it really possible to take it 3 times a day? Cos the instructions said to take it only once a day...but I suppose you didn´t have any side effects, did you? I´m a bit worried about side effects...which is why I´m putting it off for a while first.... Anyway I read that apparently you could ovulate without having a period and some girls have gotten pregnant after not having their period for months..... gives me some hope that I´m not completely "infertile" during all these months of no period...but I´m sure if that´s more of an exception than a norm.

I really hope that you are pregnant this time!!! **excited and lots of baby dust to you!***

im not sure.... :haha: i took it 3 times a day anyway lmao it must of worked for me cuz af finally showed and omg it was so sore lol 100 days of no af it really hurts when it finally does :wacko:

Mummycat
Oh, I think you´ve left this forum. Anyway just wanted to reply your post. Thanks for your encouragment. I guess I am a bit upset....but yeah, shall not try to rush things. We´re not trying in that we´re not measuring my body temperature or anything. We´re just not preventing...so I guess that equates to trying? Hmmm. Your little girl´s really cute btw!

Hey hun.... I haven't left forum and will probably still follow the thread, just maybe not post as much :)

No problem for the encouragement. when we were trying for Lottie and I was so worried about everything having had a recent miscarriage there were lovely ladies that supported me.... this online community is lovely and I'm sure you'll have many questions answered here! *hugs*

Thanks hun... my little baby is cutie.. and just has to smile to get her way with my or DH (but I'm super dooper biased!! :blush: She was an angel today and as a reward... had her first roast dinner!) okay, well kinda... she had some meat, but all her veg was boiled (so no roast potatoes for her! :D)

Sorry for the very of topic post ladies....

All the very best to all of you!!! :hugs:

Hello everyone, well here is my story! Dh and I ttc for 5 months now. I have 29 day cycle my last af was sept 18, around Oct 5 I had some pink bleeding when i wipe and following that brown stopping off and on for a 4 days. Lots of cm (sorry TMI) my mouth is watering alot I get sick if I dont eat.......... small cramps and tender boob. I am about10 days late took 5 pg test 2bfn, 2bfp, 1bfn. arrrrrrrh i dont know whats going on,...:( I made a appiontment for blood work nexts week. .........I can't wait that long. Its in God hands!

Baby dust to all! God bless

Godwillbless - hey! Are you preggy????

Hello everyone, well here is my story! Dh and I ttc for 5 months now. I have 29 day cycle my last af was sept 18, around Oct 5 I had some pink bleeding when i wipe and following that brown stopping off and on for a 4 days. Lots of cm (sorry TMI) my mouth is watering alot I get sick if I dont eat.......... small cramps and tender boob. I am about10 days late took 5 pg test 2bfn, 2bfp, 1bfn. arrrrrrrh i dont know whats going on,...:( I made a appiontment for blood work nexts week. .........I can't wait that long. Its in God hands!

Baby dust to all! God bless

2BFP and 3BFN what test did ya use for the BFP and the BFN??

13 days late today, CD 41. all negative HPT's and negative urine test at doctors, he not going to give me blood test either becuase he says urine test would pick it up by now and we have diddely squat!!!! so the insensitive pr*ck is making me wait another 2weeks for my AF and if it dont show by then, he will do a blood test,

i will ahve no hair by then!!!!!! literally ripping it out of my head!!!

sherrie123- man what an annoying dock!!!! i would make my dock give me a blood lol!!! 2weeks is a horrible wait i cant even do the first 2ww, do you think you could just go to a family planning clinic and get one ?? if you have them where your from...

the family planning dont do blood tests :( went there straight after doctors
think i might POAS tomorrow and hope for the best lol getting so sick of wondering whats going on

CD 40!!! :hissy: please oh please i dont want another 100 day cycle... :cry: ladies... what sud i do :cry:

yeah i tested late thursday night.. this is the test.. im not sure what to think about it.. i was cd 38 when i took it...

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/213993-oh-thinks-he-can-see-line-he-right.html

hun I would say test again! soon... like tomorrow - with a morning wee! Cos that looks like a line to me! :hugs:

Let us know how it goes please! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"