Anyone else with late AF and BFN? Come and join me!

LinziLoo

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Well af is 2 days late and yesterdays test said BFN. Would have tested again today (as am poas addict) but waiting on delivery. Almost mugged delivery man when I seen him outside, he was delivering to house next door, booo!

My symptoms are typical of af - emotional (waaay more than usual), constipated and tired. No cramps though, which is unusual for me. My boobs seem heavy, but are only sore when I take my bra off but feeling nothing like they did before mc.

So how late is your af? Feeling anything? Best wishes x

I'm two days late too hun!! Its driving me mad. I tested today BFN with a Tesco Cheapie... It wasn't FMU though and I had been to the toilet loads of times so my wee was about the twentieth of the day!! I had been going to the toilet all day at work just to keep checking whether AF was there. I have loads of discharge but no AF... Is this a good sign. My boobs still hurt, and I had period type cramping around AF due day but now that has subsided a little bit - but is still there... but feels different. Have we delayed our AF's or are we really pregnant and we have to wait that bit longer... Who knows. Good luck hun.

three days late - not amused with the witchy.

Had period pains on friday thought she was coming and nothing. Now no period pains.

BFN.

Limbo or what?

I'm 7 days late :cry:

No sign of :witch: a few preg symptoms, but BFN!

I'm seriously fed up now, this messing with us isn't fun.

AF due today, still in the clear. Did not test today and will not test at least until Thursday when I get paid!!! I just can't afford anymore damn tests. I don't feel much differently than when AF is on the way, because she gives me no sign that she's coming. Was just talking to my best friend yesterday and she said with her first, she didn't test positive with HPTS or at the Gyno until she was 2 months late! So, I'm not going to stress--chances are I probably will come on tomorrow. OH WELL

ladies..wait for a couple of days and test again....AF might be late for some reason or your hormones might be low..you sometimes don't get a positive for a week after AF is due.I've been there before....and AF turned up 3 days later....it was for the first time in years...Hope you have a better luck. If AF not there in a week or so and you've always had regular periods - go and see your docs for a blood test.....
Good luck!!!!!!

So frustrating isn't it? Like walks26 said, stuck in limbo. I'll keep my fx for you all, don't forget to post back with an update! :dust:

OMG I am going mental af was due sat/sun nothing keep feeling like i am gonna be on, then nothing

had 2 faint bfp but then bpn sending me crazy !!!!!

I am cd73 today... Last af was end of june and still getting bfn. Wish i felt like i had hope but TBH i dont have any... Just met my 1 year mark to top it all off

2 days late.. temp dropped this morning below coverline, was expecting the witch, but she didn't come today.. not even any sign of her on her way.. IF SHE SHOWS up her ugly face tomorrow, I'm gunna kick her lazy butt... LOL!

10 days late BFN! guess its time to jump start AF so time to start prometrium.....

It's not fun to be in this club that's for sure, the excitement of it being possible, and then when the testers are negative it's like... am I going crazy here? lol... :dust: best of luck to all of you!! :dust: Hope you get a :bfp: soon!!!

2 days late.. temp dropped this morning below coverline, was expecting the witch, but she didn't come today.. not even any sign of her on her way.. IF SHE SHOWS up her ugly face tomorrow, I'm gunna kick her lazy butt... LOL!

Hi I am the same. 1 day late and Bfn. My temperature dropped yesterday but not under the cover line. this morning was up again. SO STRANGE!!!!

My boobs started to hurt now and i have pimples every where in my face and yellow CM too.

Is so strange, I am going nuts with this charting and messing and searching on line all day :coffee:

Anyway I ordered preseed, I will give it a try this month. Heard so many good things from it.

Do you have any news?

well ladies my 1st AF since having my daughter started on the 30th july, so at present i am about 11 days late but getting BFN

Heidi, i still dont have AF!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... this is annoying.. temp went up a bit, still below coverline though.. :(

AF still not here, 4 days late :shrug:. My ebay tests haven't arrived yet and I only paid £2 for them so refuse to go out and buy more expensive ones when those will probably come tomorrow. Couldn't sleep last night, was still awake at 4am, it was soo warm! I'm a bit grumpy today (af coming?) and still madly emotional, went out with friends for dinner last night and was suddenly overcome with how much they mean to me and wanted to go to the loo for a blub :cry:! I didn't even have any wine! Haha.

Got my fx for all you girls, hopefully just low levels giving us all these BFN and our BFPs will be along soon! :hugs: :dust:

1 day late she was due yesterday but still nothing. ONLY A BFN this morning:cry:

It's still early yet! Some lovely ladies on here told me that they never got their BFP until af was a full week late, maybe later. It's not over til af shows her ugly face! That's what is getting me through, but as soon as my delivery of tests arrives I'll be back to my POAS addiction! :dust: for everyone x

Heidi, i still dont have AF!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... this is annoying.. temp went up a bit, still below coverline though.. :(

Well, keep your hopes. Af has not shown her face yet..this is so frustrating.

I wish i could have either Af or BFP......Can't stand having BFN and the doubt....May be I am, may be I am not

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG

:hugs:

Girls af just visited me ;(

Well, ready for teh next cycle !!!

Good luck to you, and i will keep AF busy with me so she does not visit you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->