Anyone else?

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
Children eat them out of house and home?? :rofl:

Just done the food shop yesterday and they are like 'mum can I have this?' 'mum can I have that?'

I've got two small hoovers living with me.

I wish! Mine are so picky, I think a bird eats more!

Mine eat most things so I am lucky, they love carrots, peas, oranges, apples and grapes so my fridge is loaded but they also have crisps and jaffa cakes lol

If it's not beans, bananas or cheese, they will not eat it. On a good day grapes go down well, but it makes their bums explode the next day! It's a no win situation lol

They dont get any better when their older, I still go over my mums and raid her fridge :)

Yes! Even when I haven't been shopping there isn't a day goes by I don't hear 'Mummy can I have..' lol x

:haha: Smokey I never thought of it like that. When I get to mums house the first thing I do is open the fridge and ask if there is anything I can eat lol

:lol:

Yep!

My 2 are bottomless pits, the amount we spend on food is insane! At least most of it is healthy!

Yes all Tyler says is "what can I have" he's still so tiny though. But I'm finding no matter how much I buy that I'm having to pop into asda to pick up some more things for him. He will eat yogurt and cheese till its coming out of his ears

Ah don't get me started on yoghurts!! They go like they are going out of fashion in this house too and they are so bloody expensive lol.. The twins could eat two at a time.

I came home with a couple of bags of shopping last night just when dh was doing tea for jack and lana

She was right in the bags to see what I had bought, then because she had seen cookies it was mega hard work getting her to eat her tea lo

My little boys only six months.. but.. My OH Does this!! LMAO. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->