Anyone else?

EmJs

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post in here so I am still getting used to the terms etc. I was posting in the loss group after our boys but now we are trying to TTC again and not sure what to think. I did some OPK earlier in the month and got some faint lines then no lines for ages and today I got a raging positive. The only problem is I am 2 days late. HPT negative. My periods have always been spot on and normal, roughly 28 -30 days. Even after my son was stillborn and my other son Jakson was born at 24 weeks my periods were bang on the next month. Same with my early miscarriages. So I guess my question is has anyone else had this happen to them? A positive OPK when AF is late? ( I hope I have used the right abbreviations lol)

You could possibly be pregnant, I have heard of an OPK being positive around the time you would find out you are pregnant. Wait a few more days and take another HPT. Good luck to you and I am sorry to hear about your losses.

Thanks for your reply :). I have all the symptoms of being preg but I dont know if i am just talking myself into them. I did another OPK test this morning and just now at lunch and both negative and a negative HPT this morning. No sign of AF yet so not sure what is going on. I have a Drs appointment on the 25th so hopefully something happens either way by then or I will be asking lots of questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->