• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone else?

Identicals are completely random Sarah, so you have a chance!!

Justin reckons he needs to stick it right in there to get them :rofl:

Twins, triplets, yay!!!!!!!!! I'd love twins and triplets I don't even think of. Twins run in my family but not too often so I'm just hoping... xxx

Twins....um not sure....they dont run in my family so no chance of that for that! Phew...:rofl:

Altho i would just like to bring a baby home.:cry:

I'd like twins, but only if i had twins first. Wouldn't want a singleton and then twins xx

NO THANK YOU!

My one set of neighbors had triplets that I would babysit and my other neighbors were twins.

That would be my worst nightmare!

Ya, I want twins, only cause Tom says he only wants 2... maybe 3... at least with twins my chance for 3 babies will be for sure...LOL... my mom is a twin, my sister has twin boys, and Toms family has a set of twins too... so you never know!

On the other hand... they are a handful and I might go crazy! LOL

Twins....um not sure....they dont run in my family so no chance of that for that! Phew...:rofl:

Well
I have fraternal twins and have read that with fraternal, the father has no factor in determining twins, it's only the mother, and I have NO twins in my family so I have no idea where these little two came from!

Theres twins coming down my mums side so there is a chance I might get lucky ha ha - dont know if the OH would be so keen! xxx

I love twins but want my first to be singleton. It would solve the problem of me wanting 3 kinds and OH wanting 2 but the only twins iv got in my family are through ivf :(

I think I'm a bit mental. I want 4/5 kids :dohh: I'd love three of my own, and then when they are older become a foster mum and adopt one or two when I'm in my 40s.

well twins is a big possibility with us, from james' side, but no, i really wouldn't choose to have no 2 and 3 together! it would be amazing, but i really do like one baby at a time :rofl: x

There are a lot of twins in both mine and OH's Family, so I have a "feeling" that we might have twins and Oh says he does too... Eeeek. It would be lovely if we did, I;d love one of each or two girls, not sure about 2 boys, would remind me of my brothers too much lol x

I want boy/girl twins - which is just not going to happen. Fraternal twins don't run in my family. DH is only agreeing to one more pregnancy so that would solve the problem of me wanting a third.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"