Anyone else?

Hope2BeAmommy

Reaction score
I am starting to wonder if I am just a huge baby...

I have been feeling AWFUL since Saturday. Saturday started with a little nausea and then a full day of diarrhea. Things have just been crummy since then.

I feel queasy or nauseated the majority of the day, I am constantly EXHAUSTED, and I have headaches off and on. I know that there are plenty of women who are WAY sicker that I have felt, but it is MISERABLE!!!

I get up to go to work and I feel like crap, I get to work and I all I want to do is go home and sleep because I feel like crap, I get home and just want to go to bed because I feel like crap.

My appetite is sooooo frustrating. The majority of the time I feel too nauseous to eat. When I am feeling hungry, EVERYTHING sounds disgusting! It is the most awful and hopeless feeling. I know I need to be eating, but the thought of almost everything makes me want to gag! I managed to eat a bean and cheese burrito tonight because it actually sounded good, and now I am starting to feel kinda BLAH again................

It is to the point where I am in tears and it has only been 5 days of it and I am only barely 6 weeks......:cry:

I know exactly how you feel hun.... I started getting extremly sick at about 6 weeks couldnt eat food sounded horriable not to mention anything that went in alwayscame right back up I lost 15lbs the first 12 weeks and than my Dr said it was sobad they put me on a medicatio they give to Cancer patients for naseua and what not.. I wish I had advice for you well advice i would give you is if you are throwing up alot than call your Dr about medication for naseua!! If i didnt have that medication I dont know what I would of done.... Now at almost 18 weeks I can eat again an food finally sounds good most days i do still have down days.. Hang in there!!!!

I know exactly how you feel hun.... I started getting extremly sick at about 6 weeks couldnt eat food sounded horriable not to mention anything that went in alwayscame right back up I lost 15lbs the first 12 weeks and than my Dr said it was sobad they put me on a medicatio they give to Cancer patients for naseua and what not.. I wish I had advice for you well advice i would give you is if you are throwing up alot than call your Dr about medication for naseua!! If i didnt have that medication I dont know what I would of done.... Now at almost 18 weeks I can eat again an food finally sounds good most days i do still have down days.. Hang in there!!!!

Thanks for your kind words...luckily I haven't thrown up yet, and I am hoping it stays that way although I feel so icky sometimes who knows? I guess all I can do is hang in there :wacko:

if it is unbearable do see you doc - my friend was given some suppository or other which she said fixed the nausea within 15 minutes.

I know how you feel I have been the exact same way for about 4 weeks now constantly nauseaus always tired. Its hard to find thing you can eat and sometimes after you do eat it you feel bad again... And starting about two days ago moodiness and easily annoyed. All I know is I have heard from alot of different people feeling sick like this even though it feels bad is a sign of a healthy pregnancy so as strange as it sounds I guess we should be slightly thankful:rofl: Good luck to you:hugs:

I know exactly how you feel too, I'm constantly tired and I'm always feeling sick but never actually being sick and my appetite is all over the place. Once minute I'm hungry the next I'm not and when I do eat I'm just as sick if not worse afterwards........ :o(

xx

I feel rotten too but mainly with the cramps and nausea.

I'm paranoid about the worst since I've already been in hospital as I'm bleeding too.

On top of that I'm paranoid about calling the EPU because I feel as though they'll think I'm fussing over nothing - and that it's just common!

I'm reading this at work as i'm sipping sparkling water to settle my stomach. baby seems to not like my lunch:wacko:

I too will go from nauseas to starving and back again in about .7 seconds. i've gotten to the point where I just kinda force food down because i know i have to, but i'm not really enjoying it...and I'm a foodie and amateur chef!! How can I not be enjoying my food?!?! :hissy:

I've found that nausea is worse for me when i'm tired or cold. So sleeping and blankets seem to be key.

Welcome to pregnancy!!! And no you are not a baby!

As for helping with the nausea, I get that cannot always face food, but it really should help if you eat more regular smaller meals and put sa much protein in them as possible. Also try some ginger tea, cake or biscuits, that may take the edge off it for you.

Hope you are feeling better soon! x

I think some women clearly have it worse than others! All you can do is cope as best you can and wait for it to pass. I have had constant nausia and constipation since about 6 weeks (so for 2 weeks now) and had to totally change my eating schedule to deal with it. I get nausious if I am hungry - so as soon as I feel even the slightest bit peckish, I eat something. I don't eat meals anymore, just healthy snacks every hour all day. :) I'm living almost completely on fiber, yogurt and fresh fruit & veggies! But the nausia is under control and the constipation has almost totally cleared up.

Good luck!

Ask your doc about the B-6 vitamin and Unisom (Doxylamine) tablet combo.

That helped me TREMENDOUSLY for the 10 weeks I was absolutely out of it with MS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->