Anyone else?

Keera1Aiden2

Reaction score
Hi there I was wondering if anyone else was having the same issue as I am. I feel hungry but when I think about what I want to eat, there is nothing that appeases me. So I end up not eating then get nauseous because I haven't eat and that makes the trying to find something to eat harder. It's a terrible cycle. Anyone else or am I completely crazy?

So me. You must eat something small every couple of hours and never ever get empty! I follow my cravings and sometimes it's really hard to think of anything that doesn't turn my stomach.

I was craving things last week but since Saturday i've had no cravings and this terrible cycle. I've managed to keep down canned condensed soup ( not the healthiest but it's something) also little crouton type snack bites ( again not healthy but it's something in my stomach)

Don't worry about healthy right now just eat/drink whatever you can

Yep, I'm right there with you. My entire first pregnancy was that way.

Just force yourself to eat whatever you can. If you're craving something, great! But if not, just whatever you can force yourself to eat. And try to eat a little BEFORE you reach the hunger stage. It's hard, but easier in the long run.

Yep just eat something.......the worse thing you can do is get hungry

Yes, definitely feel that way. The only thing I have a complete aversion to is turkey. Even the thought of it makes me gag. Other than that I'm just not interested in food for the most part.

I'm in the same boat but I force myself to eat! I eat a lot of fruit because it goes down extremely well and not to mention it's nutritious!

Story of my life right now. I haven't actually been sick yet, just nauseous here and there, but it's like I need to eat something as soon as I wake up and then keep something in my stomach or I feel sick, but NOTHING sounds good 99% of the time. And forcing food that I don't really want just makes me want to gag. But if I can force SOMETHING in then I do feel better. Every now and then I'll crave something and if I have it I'll give in just to eat something, problem is it's normally not healthy. I've been eating very little fruits and veggies and wayy too many chips, Cheez-Its, and surgery cereal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->