Anyone else?

angel4eva

Reaction score
I'm just over 6 weeks, and got dull aching and lower back pain, not crippling but like AF is coming. I'm having to use a bottle to help.

Anyone else or should I be worried?

I had this for sure. Honestly, I cramped my entire first trimester. At many times it felt like fairly intense menstrual cramps. I definitely would have taken some ibuprofen for the pain if I hadn't been pregnant. I was so worried that it meant something was wrong. But nope. I'm approaching 27 weeks now and my little girl is kicking away as I type. :)

Thanks for reassurance ladies. Started feeling rubbish today, alongside these cramps, I've been really tired and beginning to become a bit sensitive to smells. I've felt really well up until now, but I guess that's unlikely to continue!

Before I got my bfp I was having low back aches like AF would show since I get that as an AF symptom. Sure enough I've had that pain since and I'm 7 weeks today. The queasiness and tiredness didn't start until a week ago. So yes, all very normal. Hormones are running rampid and loosening up those muscles and tendons in your tummy and back to make room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->