Anyone else???

MilitaryMummy

Mum to Macie Brooke xxx
Reaction score
Hi ladies is there any other ladies in here that have NO idea when they OV....
And if they wanted to would have no idea where to start and the thought of it is actually quite terrifying??? lol.

I think i'll definately stick to NTNP lol. xx

mee!! x

i just came of the pill about 6 days ago, and only took 2 of the packet, so not to sure what my body is going to do! i wouldnt even know where to start!!

so i guess its jus gonna be a waiting game everymonth! :) xxxx

Me! I have very little idea (despite the ticker below which actually is probably inaccurate, yet I can't seem to bring myself to get rid of it!)

The ticker is right for if I have my normal 6 week cycle, but last one was 5 weeks, another 5 weeks means the witch is due tomorrow. So I don't really have the foggiest!! I'm trying to learn how to spot EWCM, but it's quite hard I think, so I am trying to convince myself to just keep calm and continue NTNPing!

haha, no idea at all! and couldnt care less! i find it absolutely bizarre that people know, and that people stick their fingers up themselves and look check discharge/body temperatures and stuff... definitely stick to ntnp, a lot less stress (which, incidentally,is good for fertility!)

lol, i'm much less stressed about it because i DO know when i ovulate. i'd be a basketcase if i was constantly wondering whether or not i'd ovulated!

my cycles are fairly regular though - they're 29-30 days and for three months, i've ovulated on either cd15 or 16. i still feel more comfortable temping so i know what's going on though. and i find it absolutely fascinating too! :)

No idea.

I have so much else going on in my life atm that the last thing I want to do is add more stress about when and where I OV lol.

Lots of sex, regularly throughout the month, concentrating on the middle of the month. Last 3 months I've had a 32 day cycle, so I concentrate on days 12-24 and hope for the best lol.

I think if it goes past 6 cycles with no joy then I may consider using OPKs - temping is not going to work for me as it requires paying attention to my actions in a morning lol.

:rofl: Absolutley NO idea! I had a bleed before I had my Nexplanon taken out so I counted that as CD1 but now I'm on CD30 and am waiting for the :witch: to appear :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->