Anyone Else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
Does anyone else re-dress their tree lol... mine was annoying me so i took everything off and put it back on again... it's all good now.

Also, i cannot think of a SINGLE thing i want for christmas... NOTHING. So when people ask me what i want, i have no idea... any ideas?

Christmas soon :happydance:

I do this, it looked untidy yesterday and I may have tidied it up:blush:

xmas soon :yipee:

what would you really like hun?

i do have a 're-jig' he he but not a complete undress he he!

i too can not think of anything i want amy, poor james, he's finding it awfully hard x x x

Yep, I got my tree nekkid a few days ago. I put new decs on it too.. now it looks nice! Lol.

I do this, it looked untidy yesterday and I may have tidied it up:blush:

xmas soon :yipee:

what would you really like hun?

NOTHING... rofl. Actually, i wouldn't mind vouchers to spend in the sale on clothes for when i return to work. But apparently they can't buy me vouchers coz its like they can't think of anything to buy for me :saywhat:

But i WILL need some new clothes for my return to work as i'm FATTER now!! :rofl:

Theres nothing i want this xmas i just want my little girl to have lots of nice things, im so excited fo rher

xxx

Yep, I got my tree nekkid a few days ago. I put new decs on it too.. now it looks nice! Lol.

Mine still looks a bit shabby. But i've come to an agreement that its the lights that are wrong. I KNEW i should have bought another pre-lit tree. My cats ruined the one i bought last year so i just bought a normal tree and lights this year. I can't arrange the lights properly!!!

Mine still looks a bit shabby. But i've come to an agreement that its the lights that are wrong. I KNEW i should have bought another pre-lit tree. My cats ruined the one i bought last year so i just bought a normal tree and lights this year. I can't arrange the lights properly!!!

Yeah pre-lit ones are best, we're gonna get one next year but not got enough pennies this year. Mine didn't have enough lights on so it looked a bit strange, but it looks nice now :) I always do my Mums tree, and I did the same things as I did last year.. put her shoddy decs on her tree, pinch her nice decs for our tree :rofl::rofl: She always buys tonnes and I always forget until last minute.. Mum's are good for that sorta thing :lol:

i need to, 1 set of lights has gone already :grr:!!!!

it would take me far too long to undress my tree and relight it. each light is tied onto the tree and with 400 lights on it, i would be on forever!!!

No need to rejig mine I needed a few more decs but can't be bothered going in to town to get them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"