Anyone elses baby do this??

oOKayOo

Reaction score
I HATE this habit she has got but ella constantly grinds her teeth *shudders* i cant stand it! Now that she has two on top and bottom the noise is awful!

I have done this since I was a baby and still do it. They have mouth guards but not til she is much older. :( I can't even get one cause of my gag reflex everytime they try I throw up on them. LOL.

how old is she, i know my oldest child went through a phase he was about 4 and he is now 7 and he no longer does it

Aaron did this for about two weeks, shortly after his top teeth came through. Thankfully he's now stopped it, the noise was horrible! So perhaps she'll grow out of it soon.

:blush: maddi doesn't have teeth yet bless her, i used to do this when i was stressed, such a horrible noise, used to drive my mum mad! x

yep and it makes me wanna die:dohh:

Aaron did this for about two weeks, shortly after his top teeth came through. Thankfully he's now stopped it, the noise was horrible! So perhaps she'll grow out of it soon.

tyler did the exact same thank god he stopped yuck i cant stand the noise

awe my sister used to do that all the time when she was a baby but grew out of it as im sure ur daughter will.. :hugs:

Leigha does it all the time! It gives me goose bumps!

Babies usually grind when teeth are on the move, Dec grinds for a while and then a tooth or 2 will pop out then he will stop until some more are due to come. It is completely normal, Daniel started to grind when his baby teeth were falling out and big teeth coming in, I think it helps with the sensation of the teeth moving xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->