anyone elses best friend their OH?

DreamComeTrue

Mummy to a princess
Reaction score
doesnt mean we always get along though lol.

Just wondering if anyone else has this situation, with no one there to have girlie time with to go out with being the only one out of your old friends to have a baby& have nothing to talk about anymore & also finding it so hard to make new friends, especially other mums.

i kinda want one of my old friends to have a baby, then id have something in common with them again lol

Yep, my OH is my best mate. I'm lucky though as two of my really good friends have little girls and I've been there for them and that so they are there for me. :)

I'd say my husband is one of my best mates :)
Ive got this one girl who i've been friends with since I was 10 as the other and of course my sister.
Theyve both got kids aswell so we're all pretty close

Yuup me and my OH moved away together so he is the only person I know.... I dont talk to or see anyone other than him.
xx

Yes Just because all my friends really dont want anything to do with me because I have Jaymee and im Pregnant

i love spending time with just my OH & buba but sometimes i just want some girlie chats, someone with a buba for my lil girl to make friends with when shes older & all of that.

(also someone i can have a rant to if im having a bad day who would understand!)

Yep my husband is my best friend.
I don't get the chance to go out and make friends so just him lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"