Anyone else's cycle totally changed after MC?

poppy666

My family Complete x
Reaction score
As title says has anyone noticed their cycle change and if so has it gone back eventually to normal prior to miscarriage?

Mine has changed from a regular 28/29 day ovulating CD14-CD18 To a 26 day ovulating CD10 and im worried that dont give time for eggs to mature enough. I know ladies can get PG with early ovulation, but im older so my eggs wont be as good as a younger ladies.

Thanks x

As far as af days and cycle length it stayed the same, but ovulation is off big time!

I was just going to post same question, i had mmc in dec and have 2 dd's already. Cycle has changed from 28 to 26 now im thinking either there is a shortage of time at follicular stage or lutual!!! Hope not. However i do remember that i had af every 3 wks after dd so maybe its going to take few mths to be right again. Im disappointed i wanted to be one of those ppl who are more fertile after a mc x

Thats what im worried about too mainly the follicule stage, i charted last month and have a 16 day LP which is classed as normal 10-16... so im in a panic now if my eggs are going to be mature enough arghhhh

Hi all....
My cycles were 30days before mmc and now 28days then jsut last AF 27days... I have had one pos opk in 3cycles this being my 3rd... last month I had almost pos think maybe I miised the slurge...:wacko:
But Had alot heaver AF this time and lasted 6days.... wow!
will that affect my tinker dates??

I dont think that length of af affects when u ov. I always have ewcm that starts on last day of af. I hope my egg gets time to mature this cycle too im 35 so hoping things arent going downhill. Im going to try wheatgrass and royal jelly plus himalayan rock salt sole this month. Meant to be good for fertility -fingers crossed

hi i was just thinking the same. i lost my triplets on xmas eve at 23+3 weeks due to infection:angel::angel::angel:. i just got the dreaded :witch::growlmad:. my first af after my loss was 35 days now this time 28/29 days with around 10 days luteal phase.....thats abit short isnt it???

the docs tell me that i have no prob conceiving but i think that the triplets wer the biggest fluck ever......im abit disheartened now...i would love to be one of those people that are super fertile after giving birth....i just feel its never going to happen......:cry:

Ahhh trixie79 i cant even try to imagine how devasting your loss was sweetie, that is very hard :hugs::hugs: 10 days is classed as alright any less then its a problem, but can be rectified. It will happen but im starting to think the same :cry:

Im 40 now and feel time isnt on my side, ive a 11mth LO and concieved when 39 then concieved again last October and thought i was just lucky being older, but sadly lossed.

I got my last BFP off Soy isoflavones so im trying the Soy again see if it works its magic, but ovualating way too early is worrying me x

thanks poppy....wats Soy isoflavones???
i ovulated on day 17/18 ish so im afraid that im not having enough time for the posgesterone to increase.......... i think i need to ovulate earlier???

:angel::angel::angel:

Poppy I have always had a short LP phase 10 to 11 days and have conceived just fine. Try not to worry short cycles are great when ttc.

Thats what i mean if your LP is 10 or more your totally fine... im just worried im ovulating on CD10 now oppose to CD14-18 that i always did before mc, so is that enough time for a mature egg?

trixie79 i ovulated on CD18 off the Soy and got my BFP last October so im sure you'll be fine sweetie.

Soy Isoflavones is a natural supplement and does the same as Clomid. Few links here

https://fertility-challenged.blogspot.com/2008/07/soy-isoflavones-natural-clomid.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/387010-soy-isoflavones-poll.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid.html

My first 2-4 months after both losses were messed up, shorter than usual cycles/ovulation, but then it got back to more normal. Hopefully yours will straighten out too, or, better yet, will get bfp! Good luck!

Thanks bellamamma that really puts my mind at ease :hugs:

Hello poppy did not want to read and run can't really comment on my cycles yet only had two since mmc. I read somewhere that each pregnancy despite the outcome alters your menstrual cycle. Also in eastern medicine they say a.miscarrage effects your body like a thousand births. X

hi, it does seem like an mc shortens our af cycle... does it do that for most ladies here? my cycles r usually v long 35-48. hopefully it'll shorten... :(

Ive heard a few thats cycles have been shortened but dont know if it stays like this, im only on my 2nd month of a shortened cycle xxx

Ive been researching and am going to try accupuncture to see if balancing the channels (whatever that means) will help, i think the mc caused a sudden change of hormones and the balance is out now, sorry for all your losses :cry:

morning all. i had a mc back in august and my cycles before were very regular every 28 days. after the mc they were all over the place and i had symptoms i never had before, which confused me to know end, kept thinking i was pregnant. in those 5 months my cycles were 34,28,32,36,28 days. im due for the next one on the 6th of march so we will see if they are back to normal. i just had my bloods done and everything came back normal and i am going for a pelvic and internal ultrasound today to see if anything is wrong on that end of things. hopefully i was of some help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->