Anyone else's cycle totally changed after MC?

morning all. i had a mc back in august and my cycles before were very regular every 28 days. after the mc they were all over the place and i had symptoms i never had before, which confused me to know end, kept thinking i was pregnant. in those 5 months my cycles were 34,28,32,36,28 days. im due for the next one on the 6th of march so we will see if they are back to normal. i just had my bloods done and everything came back normal and i am going for a pelvic and internal ultrasound today to see if anything is wrong on that end of things. hopefully i was of some help.

I've had the same thing as you, glad to hear I'm not the only one who thinks she's pregnant every month due to this! It's annoying, as my PMS symptoms now seem just like my pg sxs, but now that I've understood that, and know it will return (eventually) to normal, it helps. Sorry about your loss, hope everything goes well with your tests :hugs:

morning all. i had a mc back in august and my cycles before were very regular every 28 days. after the mc they were all over the place and i had symptoms i never had before, which confused me to know end, kept thinking i was pregnant. in those 5 months my cycles were 34,28,32,36,28 days. im due for the next one on the 6th of march so we will see if they are back to normal. i just had my bloods done and everything came back normal and i am going for a pelvic and internal ultrasound today to see if anything is wrong on that end of things. hopefully i was of some help.

I've had the same thing as you, glad to hear I'm not the only one who thinks she's pregnant every month due to this! It's annoying, as my PMS symptoms now seem just like my pg sxs, but now that I've understood that, and know it will return (eventually) to normal, it helps. Sorry about your loss, hope everything goes well with your tests :hugs:
Lol thank you and sorry for your loss also. I had my pelvic ultrasound done and it was great I was told that everything looked good and there should be no reason why I'm not getting pregnant. So I think its all a matter of time. But I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with messed up cycles. Hugs back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->