Anyone elses LO making you feel guilty when eating?

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
Amelie watches me like a hawk and I always feel bad if its something that I cant give her! :dohh:

Aww yeah zane still watches me eating but shes only doing it so she learns how to eat, ule be able to give her your food soon then ule miss the days when she just looked as she will stick her face in it lol

I give it 3 months before you think 'sod it' and give her what you're eating :rofl:

Maybe that's just me :blush:

yeah I'm eatin dried special K at the moment and shes in her jumperoo and everytime I grab a handful she stops bouncing and stares :rofl:

I give it 3 months before you think 'sod it' and give her what you're eating :rofl:

Maybe that's just me :blush:

I already give her some things if she can have them. Like last night she had already had her dinner and she was sitting in her swing playing with her toys whilst me and OH had ours and she was STARING at me eating so i had to give her a bit of broccoli :rofl:

Caitlyn loves brocolli, so do I though.. It's the first thing we both eat off our plate :rofl:

zanes a very picky eater, he wont eat my cooking he will only eat what his dad makes hahaha

Amelie doesnt give a damn. Shes greedy and will eat just about anything if its the right temp! She wont eat anything from the fridge though, has to be room temp :rofl:

I was eating a cream cake yesterday and alex nearly ripped it out of my hands! We have to take a small pot of food with us so that when I'm having something to eat he can have a snack too otherwise he gets really annoyed.

His cousin was eating an icecream the other day and Alex kept blowing raspberries at her the whole time she ate it :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->