Anyone Else's...

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
LO that can pull himself/herself up on things fall down a lot and not cry. Aiden does that a lot. The only time he cries is if someone makes a big deal out of it like "poor Aiden" or "oh no...blah blah blah" I was just wondering if anyone else's LO does that, or is my son just odd. :rofl:

he's odd :rofl:
just kiddin'

Colton is a big cry baby. I wish he would toughen up. He cries if he even falls on his butt. He's my little sissy lala.

Jordyn is really tough like that too! I've had three "bad mommy" times that i felt just awful.. and she didnt care in the slightest... One was practicing sitting she wriggled out of my hands and knocked her head on the floor... i was expecting a huge cry. but nope... then she was sitting at the computer with me... and i had a good hold of her with hand. typing with the other, and she flung herself forward whacked her forehead off my desk :( still no crying.
the last, and worst thing... omg did i ever feel like a s*it... I have a low hanging chandelier in my dining room.. why they hung it so low i dunno... and everyone always hit their heads off it... i was walking thru my dining room one day when her on my hip, i bounced her up cause she was starting to slip down, andd cracked her poor little head off the chandelier... i almost cried.. but not her, nope, not one little peep.
shes an odd one i tell ya... haha.

charlie keeps standing anf falling down he must bang his head at least once a day poor thing but theres not alot i can do as he wont keep still hes allways crawling or standing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->