Anyone estimated to Ovulate on/around Valentines Day?

MamaTo2Girls

Reaction score
Hi! Long story short....I miscarried almost a year ago and this is my last cycle before the anniversary day of that horrible day. I pray this is it! I will be cd16 on Valentines and so I am estimated to O around that time or even on that day. How awesome is that? Just looking for other people to talk to to wait this cycle out and hope for the best.

I'm due to o on the 14th!! Eeek need to get some loving in! Annoying because we are the least romantic couple and think Valentine's is a bit of a rip off. But just for this year I might be a believer and do the wine and dine to get us in the mood lol! Good luck to you both!

yeah! that's so awesome I got some gals to talk to! I wish you both the best and are either of you going to use opk or bbt or anything? (Do you have a plan?)

I already bbt but don't get much pattern with it. I used opks last month but never got a pos. So this month I am trying the cbfm and just bd every other day around o. Not sure how it's going to work! My friend got pregnant 3rd month using cbfm so she suggested I use it and borrow hers! Well give it a shot!
What's your plan?

I am set to ovulate on valentines day as well! I'm in my second month TTC so we are going to try all of next week. Best of luck to all of you!

I did a google search and it tells me I'm to O on Valentine's day. so I booked the 13th off to spend time with my husband. He works out of town and by chance his rotation to be home lands on the week that I'm predicted to Ovulate. so cross your fingers for me.
I too suffered 2 mc's in the last year.. so I'm hoping this month is the month and that it sticks. Lots of baby dust to you all! Lets keep each other posted on our outcome!

FF is predicting ill ovulate in the 14th. :)

kate-i just plan on using opk and bd cd 11, 12, 13, 14 and 16 (My husband works night shift and works 4 on 4 off so the first 4 days he has off and then the 16th we will bd when he gets home at 6 in the morning. And along with that preseed. That's about it. :/ I hope it works this time, not really doing anything different than when we've tried before.

baby-good luck to you too!

Lox-Aww, I'm sorry you had 2 m/c...I've been pregnant 7 times and have 2 children. Very tragic to go through, just have to keep getting back up on the horse. Praying for you!

that's awesome rev...FF has me predicted for the 14th also :D

I might be early though... my OPK was about even lines this afternoon. It seems too early to be getting a positive OPK. We'll be "covering our bases" so to speak just in case. ;P

That great rev! I hate using those kind of opk, you just always wonder is it just as dark or a tad lighter or whatever....i use the digital so I know for sure! lol I am so excited to try I can't stand it! And then the 2ww will take foreverrrr! ha! I will really need some people to talk to get that going by fast.

I had an OB appt yesterday for the first time in a year. I got my IUD out last January and my pap smear done, and got 3 months of clomid but i was paying for it so i was only getting it one month at a time, we didn't start until April and only used it 2 months, we used OPK's after that and always had positive marks. Ive determined my cycle to be 30 days. My OB put me back on Clomid but AF started last week so it's too late for this month, so i re-ordered OPK's online and they should be here by tomorrow. We will be BDing every day next week as recommended for us. TTC 13 months

good luck to you ari! FX! Let's conceive some valentine babies gals! lol We will be bding almost everyday next week also. Everyday but wednesday, friday and saturday. Sometimes I wonder if every day is too much but I don't think so. Hope it works!

Hello all,

This is my first time posting on this and my first cycle ttc, Ive done the math and will be due to ovulate in and around valentines day also! I don't know whether or not to buy any OPK or just go with it for a while. Im pretty nervous already lol it certainly brings up alot of emotions and worries when you make the decision to start trying! would be great to have people to chat with this month who are all on the same time scale!!!! eeeekkkk

welcome, fifi! totally understandable! i/we are here to support each other and help each other along the way. There really isn't anyone or anywhere else I can go to talk about what I'm feeling or how I'm feeling with ttc. Very great website. So, welcome aboard and you can vent about anything you want or talk about anything you want. I/weare here to listen. :)

hi there! :wave: can i join? i have been having trouble pinpointing ovulation lately, but i am pretty sure that it will happen right around Valentine's Day (i'm on day 12 of a 32-35 day cycle, and Valentine's Day will be day 19). i'm using a BBT and OPKs this month so i can figure it out.

arrianda, i'm also on cycle 13! i am really hoping that we can conceive soon. i'm 33 and my husband's 35, and we've been together 13 years. i can't wait to have a baby.

Hello! I'm new and I'll be ovulating around Valentines Day, very handy :) I remember exactly when we conceived ds as we ony baby danced once that particular month and the day before I was due to ovulate as opposed to previous months where during ovulation we were doing it every single day! I was completely shocked that month when I took my pregnancy test on the day my period was due as didn't for one minute think I was pregnant! Just goes to show! So this time round we will be starting the day before ovulation again!

welcome jen and nana! Good luck to you both! FX! :) :dust: Nana-one day, wow? I am not that lucky. My last pregnancy we bd 4 days in a row and skipped the next day and bd again the day after. Everyone is different, so I guess time will tell and do the best we can! have fun with it gals! please keep in touch of all of you!

Mamato2 => what kidns of foods are you eating to aid conception?

Fifi=> I'm using the digital OPK's it kinda gives me some peace of mind.. you should try! regardless if its your first month or not they are absolutly awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->