Anyone estimated to Ovulate on/around Valentines Day?

I'm supposed to be ovulating the 15th, but i have been having positive opks the last 4 days so i don't know

I've bought some OPK's and going to start testing on Saturday! Do you always get a positive if you ovulate? can you ovulate and not get a positive? I'm soooo impatient to start trying, just wanna skip the next few days and jump into next week already!!! hahaha i can't imagine what its like to have to wait two weeks! I can see how all this ttc would make you get a bit obsessed and i haven't even started it yet!! watch out husband!

Mamato2 => what kidns of foods are you eating to aid conception?

Fifi=> I'm using the digital OPK's it kinda gives me some peace of mind.. you should try! regardless if its your first month or not they are absolutly awesome!

I read eating cereal with fiber every morning and bananas (potassium), steak, potatoes, orange juice, apples....salty foods. (to help conceive a boy) the ph of the cervical mucous should be high along with alkalinity I believe. I looked it up on the internet. It worked last time I got preggo. I was surprised...hope it works again. I also used preseed though.

welcome jess and hope for the best for you!

fifi-you can get a positive opk and not actually O...it's just letting you know your bodyis gearing up for it...doesn't always mean you are guaranteed to, but most likely. I've never heard of a false positive opk. Don't worry, you will see a positive and to ease your mind and to know the exact day you O or to see if yuo even did, I suggest taking your bbt.

Hi, just joined this site this morning. I have bought a cb monitor, this will be my third month using it. I get a high reading for about seven days before ovulation and then two days with egg picture then one high day then back to low. It hasn't worked for me yet, but I have found it easier than the ovulation tests you read yourself. Best of luck. I'm hoping to make valentines baby too :))) x

welcome lazy! (LOL, THAT SUNDS FUNNY) anywas...i have never used a cb monitor but am considering it if i don't become pregnant soon. I've been trying for almost a year a now since the miscarriage. Best of luck to you also. This is a great support site. If have any questions or need to talk about anything (even other than ttc) I am here to listen. :) How long have you been trying?

afm...cd12, negative digital opk yesterday, bd lastnight...i'm stoked this cycle.

I'm due to ovulate a few days after valentines, but sex from that day should still be in good range of ovulation :)

that's great jenn! close enough to valentines! :) Good luck to you!

well girls.....fertilityfriend estimated me to O on valentines day but I got a surprise smiley on my digital opk today :D won't be O on valentines....oh well, its ok as long as I O it doesn't matter what the day is :)

Have fun!!

Hi girls. Hoping to joining - I "should" O on Friday.
My story to make a long story short, started trying Sept 2012. MC Nov 6. Last month was our first month back in the game but no luck. Hopefully we can catch the egg this month! Starting my OPK's tomorrow. EEEEKKKKK.

I am suppose to ovulate around the 20th. Not exactly valentines day but close!

Mar-I am very sorry you had a m/c, awful thing to go through...I've had 5, they suck! *hugs* All we can do is get on teh horse again and keep trying. Good luck to you! :dust:

ND-It doesn't matter when you're due to O, anybody can join this thread. Best of luck to you! :)

Mamato2girls, did you have all your miscarriages AFTER your two girls??? or were some before/in between/after??? Because I had two children, then as chemical, then a healthy pregnancy, then a miscarriage at 9 weeks, then another chemical, and now I'm still trying for a baby boy. I'm worried its just going to be miscarriage after miscarriage :(

I had 2 blighted ovums, then my 1st daughter, then a pregnancy that i heard the heartbeat at 103 but knew that was too loow and wouldn't end good and did, then a chemical, then my 2nd daughter and then a great pregnancy i thought up to 18 weeks when i lost my boy. all my other miscarriages were before the 2nd trimester so I thought i would make it. And now here I am trying still for #3. I'm very sorry about your losses. Don't give up, you have healthy children, some of us just are unlucky. :) Best of luck to you this time.

I tried a new brand of OPK last night, "just for the fun of it" and i didn't even get a test line ! im going to take another one tonight, buti may have to change back to the brand i used to use.

Ive thought about a CB monitor, but they seem awfully expensive to start as well as the cost of the sticks... but i posted another thread earlier about going ALL OUT, so i may have to look in one. I wonder if i can find one on craigslist !

May I ask what the diagnosis was with your pregnancy at 18 weeks? Cause I agree with you, I was told most miscarriages happen in the first trimester

just a missed miscarriage....went in for an anatomy scan and no heartbeat. I went in a week earlier cuz I passed out and was bleeding slightly but they found a heartbeat and sad everything was fine and the bleeding stopped ....so i don't know. They did a bunch of tests and autopsied the baby and didn't find anything.

arian-i might look into the cb monitor also, but i've never had a problem really ttc before. I may just pass and just keep trying for a few months if this month isn't it. Hope you see a line on it soon.

Hi. I'll be CD14 on valentines day so hopefully it will be a lucky one :) Good luck everyone.

rach- welcome :) thank you and good luck to you also! keep in touch.

afm...cd13, feeling kinda crampy today...hoping I am O today. Hopefully tomorrow bbt will confirm.

DH and I are going to try the sperm meets egg plan this month. I am really worried that I am going to have another anovulatory month :(. I also bought some softcups to try this month too. Why does ttc have to be so complicated? I have vitex, epo, softcups, doing the smep, temping, and preseed. So much stuff! :wacko:

i KNOW Nicole, right ?! It was soooo easy when we weren't trying but weren't preventing, and i got a lot of those "Honey dont sit next to her, you might knock her up !" jokes, but now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->