Anyone estimated to Ovulate on/around Valentines Day?

i tried the softcups....didn't work for me. I felt it kept all the spermies in place and didn't allow them to move? I don't know...everyone is different and they just didn't work for me. Good luck using them, hope this is it for us all. I also never tried the smep, I'm always afraid just one day, if i miss 1 DAY i will hurt my chances? oh well.

Mamato2girls, I'm so sorry :( Yesterday was my due date if I hadn't miscarried at 9 weeks over the summer, I was kinda a mess

jess, completely understandable. I was a mess also last summer when I was due. I will also be a mess in 2 1/2 weeks when it will be 1 year since i lost him. I am hoping to get preggo this cycle soooooo bad before that day comes. It will help me get through it better. I'm praying so hard. I prayyou get another bfp soon and it sticks for you this time. :hugs:

oh....according tobbt, still haven't O....today is 2 days since positive opk...hopefully today is it! FX FX FX!

Mamato2girls I'm having the same issue. I got the positive opks but my chart isn't showing any ovulation... hmmmm

heres my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40e81b//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Let's hope we see a thermal shift very soon....it better and can't be an anovulatory cycle right now..it just cant! :( PLEASE ovulation, come today!!!

Hi ladies,

just wanted to say how sorry I am for your losses. I miscarried in June 2011 at almost 11 weeks. . . . We could not start trying again straight away as we had lots of financial problems and our house was not finished (we thought it was going to take up a bit to get pg but it happened during the first month when we also bd only once!) we were very shocked but happy, the miscarriage was devastating, we said lets try in 2012 when things are settled. Things got even worse and it started to affect our relationship, then i lost my dad. I am a foreigner living in England and did lots of travelling while my dad was dying, took lots of time off at work as i did not get any extra time off and always had to make up the time. After he died i carried on travelling as needed to support my mum, it was a horrible year 2012, we almost broke up with my partner, but we got through it and he we are: 2013, finances are getting so much better, i am so proud of my partner and how he step by step got things sorted, my mum is hopefully out of the darkest place and i feel like i can finally relax a bit and let others to take over. I am so ready to have a baby. I feel like we deserve it so much. This is our second month and i have a good feeling about this.

Sorry for writing such a story, i sometimes don't know when to stop :).

Lets get our BFPs this month :) x

Me! I will ovulate tomorrow or Valentines Day. If I get pregnant, this will be our second Vday baby! :cloud9:

Hi ladies,

just wanted to say how sorry I am for your losses. I miscarried in June 2011 at almost 11 weeks. . . . We could not start trying again straight away as we had lots of financial problems and our house was not finished (we thought it was going to take up a bit to get pg but it happened during the first month when we also bd only once!) we were very shocked but happy, the miscarriage was devastating, we said lets try in 2012 when things are settled. Things got even worse and it started to affect our relationship, then i lost my dad. I am a foreigner living in England and did lots of travelling while my dad was dying, took lots of time off at work as i did not get any extra time off and always had to make up the time. After he died i carried on travelling as needed to support my mum, it was a horrible year 2012, we almost broke up with my partner, but we got through it and he we are: 2013, finances are getting so much better, i am so proud of my partner and how he step by step got things sorted, my mum is hopefully out of the darkest place and i feel like i can finally relax a bit and let others to take over. I am so ready to have a baby. I feel like we deserve it so much. This is our second month and i have a good feeling about this.

Sorry for writing such a story, i sometimes don't know when to stop :).

Lets get our BFPs this month :) x

Very sorry for your loss. I can relate with that. Not with your dad though, I still have mine and i can't even imagine....

Best of luck to you this month. everything happens for a reason, and maybe that reason was God knew you guys weren't ready and now that everything seems fine and you're ready he will make it happen again. I just wonder when miscarriages happen why God let's us get pregnant in the first place.... we're strong, we can get through it. :hugs: to you. keep in touch.

Me! I will ovulate tomorrow or Valentines Day. If I get pregnant, this will be our second Vday baby! :cloud9:

That is great! 2 valentine babies....what a coincidence that would be! Best of luck to you! We will be close together in the 2ww! (if my temp will ever shift to confirm O) Hopefully I will see that shift in the morning.

199.jpg

do we think this is a positive?

Its mine and the hub's off day but I dont want to miss out if we think this is possibly a positive!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ekkkkkkk.

Opinions wanted.

View attachment 566175

do we think this is a positive?

Its mine and the hub's off day but I dont want to miss out if we think this is possibly a positive!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ekkkkkkk.

Opinions wanted.

I don't know which line is the control or which is the test but the line to right is lighter to me so if that is the test line, I would say it is negative. Keep testing! and temping! and I got a positive opk, I didn't O until 2 days later and even thrn the egg can be fertilized for up to 12-24 hrs. Do it everyday if you're expecting it to come! :) lol have fun!

Hi, I have been trying for 16 months. Got the monitor off eBay and had it reset. It's helped me to pinpoint ovulation day which has taken a bit of the stress of trying at the wrong time of the month away, also recently bought the preseed. Think im getting a bit obsessed.Fingers crossed this will be our month. I have first appointment at fertility clinic booked in for April so would love a bfp before then.

that sounds great, lazy. i thought about getting one on ebay also, since they are cheaper. I very well may look into it next cycle if i don't get a bfp. I hope you get your bfp before your appt in april also. :dust: to you.

I finally O yesterday or maybe lastnight? sometime between yesterday am and this am when I temped. Nice temp jump, hope it stays up and we got lots of bding in. Hope it wasn't too much and it works this month (cycle). going to bd again tonight just to be on the safe side and cover all bases so we don't miss any opportunity. Hopefully the egg will still be waiting if not already fertilized. FX!!!! Plan on testing 2/22 at 10dpo. I am scared already!

We BDed this morning just in case! I tested again today but the line was quite faint. Who knows!!

I hope it was positive for you and this am bd works. I just can't stand using the opks that have lines! It gets me so frustrated and confused...i like the simple yes/no digital answer. MUCH easier and less stress for me. I need less stress in my life! lol Good uck to you, keep us posted!

Looks like that test was my positive! Yesterday and today, faint lines and my CM seems to have thickened. Hopefully bding Monday and Wednesday morning will catch the egg!

hope so, that's great news! FX for you!

I think I had a fallback rise on my bbt chart. Have any of you experienced one? leading to a bfp? I hope it goes back up tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->