Anyone ever had a bad feeling? *update* :(

carry

Reaction score
This may sound silly, but ive nobody else to talk to my oh is useless and just looks at me like im crazy..

I have a really bad gut feeling that all is not well im in or around 12 weeks now but i just dont feel pregnant, ive a scan on 20th August and im half expecting them to tell me that the baby is no longer, i had a scan at 7 weeks 1 day and all was well saw heartbeat and all.. However i was measuring 11 days behind my own dates i shouldve been 8+4.. I have a sonoline b doppler and have never heard a heartbeat on it.. This pregnancy was not planned and very much a surprise.. And wasnt really wanted in the beginning l, but very much wanted now.. Am i crazy to be thinking like this, or is this normal.. I feel awful mentally but physically fine.. Ive no symptoms whatsoever but never did so im not too concerned about that.. Have any of you ever felt similar or am i actually crazy?

I felt like that in the early days and weeks, im 37 weeks now!

I am feeling like this too. Since finding out I have just not felt pregnant. I have had random flashes of nausea that is over and done within minutes but nothing lately and i am supposed to be 10 weeks tomorrow. I have had a gut feeling from.early on that there is no baby there, just empty sac. What's worse is I have been having some bleeding and.really strong back ache for a.few days now. It's yucky brown stuff/discharge, sometimes watery red and other times I think it might be like prune juice which apparently is a sign pf miscarriage. I'm going tp the doctor tomorrow but Have already reconciled.myself to the fact there's no baby. Praying for a miracle. I hope you get good news xx

Im sorry your going through this too joo :( its horrible.. I hope you get some answers and good news tomorrow x

Spicyorange did you really.. And alls obviously well now with you thank god.. Aww this sucks its like a special kind of hell during a time when we should be rejoicing and celebrating :(

I never felt like this with my first. Obviously I held my breath at my first ultrasound at 12 weeks, but really I always knew she was there. Just really hoping I am proved wrong this time. I don't think I will know anything until at least Tuesday because the doctor will have to refer me to early pregnancy unit.

I hope we are both just really lucky and have a symptom free pregnancy!

I had a very similar experience with my last pregnancy. My dates were behind what they should have been, but we saw a heartbeat at 6w2d. Had a bad feeling, even though I still had symptoms. I was terrified thinking about an unexpected 2 year age gap when we had wanted closer to 3. I had a scan done before we were getting ready to announce in Christmas cards, and baby had stopped growing around 8w5d.

I'm not sharing to make you think the worst, but I felt crazy too... I felt like I was just imagining that something was wrong because I was scared about the surprise pregnancy. But, unfortunately, I was right.

It was and is very sad, but these things can happen. There's nothing to do but hope for the best. I'd suggest taking to your OH even if he brushes you off. I didn't really share my feelings with my husband, and the loss was a really big shock for him whereas I had prepared myself for the possibility.

Hopefully it's just the usual first trimester worries! I'm back here now, and I'm pretty conflicted between worrying and being excited.

Best of luck!

Hopefully my instincts are not being proved right.. I began bleeding last night and have been booked in for a scan today at 4.30..

Positive vibes please ladies, im sick with nerves.. But at least appointment is today, so ill have answers x

Hopefully my instincts are not being proved right.. I began bleeding last night and have been booked in for a scan today at 4.30..

Positive vibes please ladies, im sick with nerves.. But at least appointment is today, so ill have answers x

Big big hugs and lots of sticky vibes. Hope it all goes well!

Full on red bleeding now.. Im so scared :(

Hope it is a positive outcome for you, keeping my fingers crossed xx

Hugs. I'm so sorry. Can you call and see if you can get in earlier than 4:30? Sometimes, people cancel morning of. How do you feel about going to the ER? Though their machines are notoriously not as good as the one in your gyn office. Hang in there.

I've lost three for varied reasons. My very first, I had bleeding out of the blue at about 6 weeks. I thought I lost the baby. There was blood everywhere and a huge clot. I was in the ER forever because they were busy. I had a threatened mc. I had a small cyst in my ovary, so the doctor thought that was what caused it. The cyst ended up resolving on it's own, and my bean progressed healthily onwards to about 10 weeks. Baby was lost for unrelated reasons. So hang in there. Try not to panic or let your imagination run rampant. Either way, we are all here to support you.

Unfortunately there was no heartbeat on the scan.. Thanks everyone for your replies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->