Anyone ever had this happen with FRER??

That is so a BFP hon woohoooo
Hi Suggerhoney,
Yes, I got my :bfp:! so excited. I think I posted in here too that I got my HCG level done today too. 79.32 and going back on Tuesday to see if it is rising. Little one should come right after I turn the big 40.

Last edited:
Hi Suggerhoney,
Yes, I got my :bfp:! so excited. I think I posted in here too that I got my HCG level done today too. 79.32 and going back on Tuesday to see if it is rising. Little should come right after I turn the big 40.

This is so awesome sweety I'm so happy for you. Looks like March has been a great month for BFPs this Is great. Yeah my due date is on 16th October but will get a propper date at my 12/13 week dating scan. I'll still be 39 but I turn the big 40 in December so it's so cool to have another older mummy to be. How are you feeling

Hi ladies
I've just done a FRER test and the control line is loads lighter than the test line. It's like the control line has taken dye from the control. I've never had this happen to me b4 on a frer.View attachment 1055556
Any of you know why this happens?
Hope it isn't anything to worry about.
I'm ony 5 weeks and 1 day so ages till scan:wacko: View attachment 1055558
Beautiful lines! Lil bean in there getting nice and comfy!!! Big congratulations 2u!

Beautiful lines! Lil bean in there getting nice and comfy!!! Big congratulations 2u!

Thank you my lovely and how are you doing?
Feels like ages ago I posted all these tests now I'm almost 9 weeks. That FRER did scare me tho I was like well I have never seen that b4. Thought may be twins but had a scan at 7+1 and just 1 baby and HB.
I still worry because I've had MC in the past but I'm just praying everything is ok and baby is still growing and is healthy.
My belly has grown alot so I'm praying that is a good sign.

This is so awesome sweety I'm so happy for you. Looks like March has been a great month for BFPs this Is great. Yeah my due date is on 16th October but will get a propper date at my 12/13 week dating scan. I'll still be 39 but I turn the big 40 in December so it's so cool to have another older mummy to be. How are you feeling
Congratulations!

Thank you Bevziibubble!

This is so awesome sweety I'm so happy for you. It looks like March has been a great month for BFPs this Is great. Yeah, my due date is on 16th October but will get a propper date at my 12/13 week dating scan. I'll still be 39, but I turn the big 40 in December, so it's so cool to have another older mummy to be. How are you feeling

Hi Suggerhoney,

My symptoms haven't really kicked in yet. I am peeing more often, and I am very bloated. I think my morning sickness will be kicking in soon. I get hints of it and today the smell of scrambled eggs made me feel ill. I had to find something else to eat for breakfast.

How do you all deal with fatigued? I have been so tired. Thanks.

My symptoms are sore boobs, sickness but not actually throwing up but been feeling sick not felt to sick today. Some days are worse then others and I find with the sickness that it comes and goes and comes back again.
Also feel tired. I have a scan tomorrow so nervous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->