Anyone ever had this happen with FRER??

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies
I've just done a FRER test and the control line is loads lighter than the test line. It's like the control line has taken dye from the control. I've never had this happen to me b4 on a frer.20190214_144016.jpg
Any of you know why this happens?
Hope it isn't anything to worry about.
I'm ony 5 weeks and 1 day so ages till scan:wacko: 20190214_144016.jpg

Thanks ladies that is so reasuring to hear. They don't do HCG level bloods here in my country and prob no scan till week 12. Although I'm hoping for an earlier one because I'm over 35.
Just pray everything is ok
Thank you for responding ladies.
Happy valanintines day :hugs:<3

Ok so just did the second one. And it's drained the the dye out of the control line even more. I've never seen anything like this it's crazy.
20190214_231836.jpg

Mine was like that with daughter when I was 4w4d. I thought the test must be faulty, so got another pack and they were the same. When I got my hcg checked 2 days later it was already 18,762, so it just rose really quickly. Probably the same for you. Congratulations!

That's exactly how mine looked and when I went in my HCG was 3X higher than it should be for how pregnant they think I am. This is probably a similar case for you! :D
Congratulations!!!

That's exactly how mine looked and when I went in my HCG was 3X higher than it should be for how pregnant they think I am. This is probably a similar case for you! :D
Congratulations!!!

Oh wow thank you sweety. Congratulations to you to.
I still don't know if I have 1 or 2 in there lol eeeeek.
I'm 6 weeks and 5 days now and haven't had a scan yet I'm waiting to hear back from my high risk pregnancy consultant and hoping she will want to see me soon and will request a scan.
I have a midwife appointment next week when I'll be 8 weeks and I'm hoping if I still haven't had a scan. That she will be able to hear baby's HB on her dopler. Have read they can sometimes pick it up at 8 weeks. I will also get all my paper work so that will be exciting. But really want a scan just to make sure all is ok.

How did you get ure ticker hon. I've tried to get it so many times but I just fail haha .
Can u do it on ure phone or do u have to use a laptop?

Oh wow thank you sweety. Congratulations to you to.
I still don't know if I have 1 or 2 in there lol eeeeek.
I'm 6 weeks and 5 days now and haven't had a scan yet I'm waiting to hear back from my high risk pregnancy consultant and hoping she will want to see me soon and will request a scan.
I have a midwife appointment next week when I'll be 8 weeks and I'm hoping if I still haven't had a scan. That she will be able to hear baby's HB on her dopler. Have read they can sometimes pick it up at 8 weeks. I will also get all my paper work so that will be exciting. But really want a scan just to make sure all is ok.

How did you get ure ticker hon. I've tried to get it so many times but I just fail haha .
Can u do it on ure phone or do u have to use a laptop?

I did it on my PC lol I couldn't tell you how to do it on a phone. The website looks weird for me on my iphone. I'm going in on Friday I'll be just over 6 weeks for a scan. I'm kinda scared for so many reasons lol. I'm nervous they'll find two! My HCG doubled correctly according to the average so we'll see. [-o&lt;

I did it on my PC lol I couldn't tell you how to do it on a phone. The website looks weird for me on my iphone. I'm going in on Friday I'll be just over 6 weeks for a scan. I'm kinda scared for so many reasons lol. I'm nervous they'll find two! My HCG doubled correctly according to the average so we'll see. [-o&lt;

Yep I can't work it out on my phone at all hahaha. I'll have to have a go at it on my laptop.
I ended up booking a privet scan because I was told I prob wudnt be getting any scan untill 12 weeks.
No way can i wait till then so today I had a privet scan.
Only 1 baby with a fast beating heart. She had a really good look as well and she said she can definitely see only one and that everything looks great so far.
I was worried sick b4 I went because all my sickness has not been that bad for over a week now. Only a tiny bit of queezyness here and there but so mild compared to about 2 weeks ago.
Also with my boobs some days they are agony but the last 2 days they are only a bit tender when pressed.
Was thinking the worst but Every thing was fine.
Good luck for ure scan keep me posted on here.

Yep I can't work it out on my phone at all hahaha. I'll have to have a go at it on my laptop.
I ended up booking a privet scan because I was told I prob wudnt be getting any scan untill 12 weeks.
No way can i wait till then so today I had a privet scan.
Only 1 baby with a fast beating heart. She had a really good look as well and she said she can definitely see only one and that everything looks great so far.
I was worried sick b4 I went because all my sickness has not been that bad for over a week now. Only a tiny bit of queezyness here and there but so mild compared to about 2 weeks ago.
Also with my boobs some days they are agony but the last 2 days they are only a bit tender when pressed.
Was thinking the worst but Every thing was fine.
Good luck for ure scan keep me posted on here.

5w6d guess due date October 26th which is also my birthday heartbeat was 101 thank you Jesus! I’m so emotional today. I was convinced it would be bad.

40118BE2-A1C6-4C2F-9EA6-5CABCB1A46BD.jpeg

5w6d guess due date October 26th which is also my birthday heartbeat was 101 thank you Jesus! I’m so emotional today. I was convinced it would be bad.

View attachment 1056437

Yay supper happy for you sweety. Congratulations.
Thank you Jesus what a blessing. I pray he continues to protect you and little beany and that little beany grows and thrives in Jesus name Amen.

Hi All, So I tested today at 13pdo, and I see a faint second line. It's not dark but light, does that mean its a positive?

clear postitive.png plus.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->