anyone ever heard or had this before??

destinyfaith

mammy to taylor mason
Reaction score
hiya everyone,

so im just wonderinig if anyone has heard or had this before??

i was 14 days late for my af and was advised to go to the doctor because i had :bfn: 's so anyhow i went last fri and he took urine and blood and told me to call monday afternoon, i called anyhow yesterday and i did'nt really get what he was was talkin about lol so he said it had been detected hcg in my blood but my whiteblood cell were incredibly high and to expect to bleed soon, im unsure what this is?? was it a chemical pregnancy or a miscarriage was i pregnant if so why was :bfn: im so confused, and what you know this morning i had awful bad crampinig and af ( what i think) has appeared, im struck dumb!! anyone have and answers? xxxx

I think you should call your Drs.

If they have a nurse you may be able to get appt with nurse today or just wait to see Dr.

I would definately go back ,say you dont understand and ask for an explanation.

xxxxxxx

I agree with dt1234565 you need to get them to explain

but i'm thinking if i came on af then its fine, lol i just womndered why hgc was sen in blood but not detected on a hpt .. then them to say my blood cells where high and to expect to bleed any time soon, i feel a bit silly ringing them

I think there is always a small amount of HCG in the blood but when you are pregnant you get a surge.

Well... I found something about high white blood cell count... but you probably aren't going to like it. :( I'm giving you plenty of :hugs: in advance and hoping this isn't what they were talking about... especially since they just glazed over it like it's nothing.

Shared Journey said:
Embryo toxic factor (ETF) refers to an immune system response by your body to an embryo. ETF is secreted by your white blood cells. If your white blood cells produce too much ETF, your body’s immune system is likely to recognize an embryo as a foreign invader. Since the purpose of your white blood cells is to keep your body healthy, your immune system will attack the embryo, causing a miscarriage.

You can read more about it on the site here.

I also read some stuff about people who had high white blood cell counts during pregnancy and are just fine... but this is the only thing that explained why they said you would be bleeding soon. I hope I'm wrong, really I do!

Good luck, sweetheart! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->