Anyone ever rethink TTC

I am like you...I have to get up the balls to deal with the medical stuff. I have not done anything yet. I will make an appt if no BFP. I keep telling myself....just 1 more cycle... That is how much I hate it....knowing that it takes someone my age an average of 10-12 cycles to conceive, I keep postponing it so I can avoid the initial medical stuff. My husband has even offered to make the appointments and take me to them...:haha:

I'm sooo observant, I didn't notice the ttc for 7 months, of course you haven't had anything done lol!! I also read long term ttc so I get confused:wacko:
It has been over 2 years ttc and a couple before that ntnp for me, so I don't really have an excuse to carry on "untreated", although I've had ultrasound, bloodtests, oh's SA....just freaked out about the invasive stuff! I will cross my fingers that you never have to go for the "next step"
:dust:

Thanks! I hope I don't, but I am preparing myself mentally to go there if we need to....
FXed for you, too!

If you ever do end up having to go (you won't!), let me know, maybe we can bully each other into it bahahaha! I just had this picture in my head of 2 women pushing each other into the doors of a fertility clinic "No, YOU go first!!" :haha:

this is such a great thread. I am excited of course lol but..now that everyone is putting it out there I am quietly terrified of the whole pregnancy process particularly the end part.

that makes me a pussy I know but I think its the feeling of not having control over the situation that freaks me out.

Madeline

I'm so at the point near giving up, gahh never thought it would be this finiicky TTC. After having cancerous cells removed from my right ovary Im finally at least having a cycle after 9 months without one. So at least the odds are not totally stacked up against me. Now to get this last 76 day cycle down to a manageable and pregnancy friendly one. Maybe then I will have a better chance. Brick wall + head sounds about right though

this is such a great thread. I am excited of course lol but..now that everyone is putting it out there I am quietly terrified of the whole pregnancy process particularly the end part.

that makes me a pussy I know but I think its the feeling of not having control over the situation that freaks me out.

Madeline

It's just one day.
It will suck, but there is a prize at the end :hugs:

Just read this thread. I have to add that I am not really re-thinking TTC but my fiance is. He just let me know this last month and it is just now sinking in.....

When he proposed I asked if he wants a family because I do and he said yes. That was months ago. And when he saw me with my feet up on the wall after BD he said it scared him. I told him the chances are slim since he "relieves" himself more than once a day (which will give him low sperm count) plus im almost 39, so.....

This is more than upsetting and this is the third thread I have put this statement on. Sorry. Just had to vent:cry:

We were engaged before a couple years ago and it didn't work out, but we are older and wiser now. I guess too wise to f*** it up w/ a kid (according to him) :cry:

:dust: for everyone else lucky enough to have a DH that is into it!!!!!!!!!!!

Just read this thread. I have to add that I am not really re-thinking TTC but my fiance is. He just let me know this last month and it is just now sinking in.....

When he proposed I asked if he wants a family because I do and he said yes. That was months ago. And when he saw me with my feet up on the wall after BD he said it scared him. I told him the chances are slim since he "relieves" himself more than once a day (which will give him low sperm count) plus im almost 39, so.....

This is more than upsetting and this is the third thread I have put this statement on. Sorry. Just had to vent:cry:

We were engaged before a couple years ago and it didn't work out, but we are older and wiser now. I guess too wise to f*** it up w/ a kid (according to him) :cry:

:hugs: That sounds like a really tough spot to be in.
You want a baby and he doesn't. Is it a deal breaker for you?

:hugs: That sounds like a really tough spot to be in.
You want a baby and he doesn't. Is it a deal breaker for you?

That is a hard spot to be in, I can't imagine. I guess in some ways its like someone has just taken your choice away too. I hope you can get it figured out soon :hugs:

That's just crap. Tell him he agreed to it so he had better get used to the idea or just shut the phuck up and make his deposit! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->